Is there such thing as a pedal that makes a note go one octave up or make a
harmonic when you press it?
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
digitech whammy pedal bout £130
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
Yeah, there are plenty of pedals like that. Octave pedals are actually somewhat common, I myself have a Digitech Whammy 4. It's a great pedal with a lot of features: you can go up to 2 octaves higher, and 3 octaves down. It also has a harmony feature, where you can have a - for example - octave note blended with the original signal. Not bad for 150e! That should satisfy your needs.
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
Quote by gynther flynt
Yeah, there are plenty of pedals like that. Octave pedals are actually somewhat common, I myself have a Digitech Whammy 4. It's a great pedal with a lot of features: you can go up to 2 octaves higher, and 3 octaves down. It also has a harmony feature, where you can have a - for example - octave note blended with the original signal. Not bad for 150e! That should satisfy your needs.

How is it in US Dollars?
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Boss FD-2 can be found on ebay and is a nice old pedal for harmonics....I should get one some day.

also the newer Dr. Distorto from Line6 has a similar feature although most here say its not too great. I have yet to try it for myself and was looking to get it at one time.
Cost is a little high though.....

http://line6.com/tonecore/drdistorto.html