Now he has nothing but a cell and a boyfriend to brag about….. F uck
Last edited by FallOutBoy07 at Feb 6, 2008,
please stop writing.
pleeeeeeaaase....
i'd critique it
but i honestly think it would take 3 hours out of my life
im sorry man i know i;m being a dick
but it's so dumb.
it's doesnt flow you just try to makes things rhyme.
like you came on a paper and it formed words.
uuuggghhhh....

EDIT: actually, no matter how much i don't like it, i gotta admit. the last to lines a funny.
Last edited by **KwoN** at Feb 6, 2008,
Usually I would think this **** is stupid and corny but I think this would make a pretty good acoustic funk jam if done right. Just needs a bit of fine tuning.

And I think you want 'quiet' instead of 'quite'. And 'they earned'. I don't really think 'out' is necessary after caught. It sounds weird. But if it's worth it to make the end rhyme then maybe you should keep it I guess. Or maybe "Broke into a house and got caught with some ladies sour kraut".
Quote by pandafriedrice
Usually I would think this **** is stupid and corny but I think this would make a pretty good acoustic funk jam if done right. Just needs a bit of fine tuning.

And I think you want 'quiet' instead of 'quite'. And 'they earned'. I don't really think 'out' is necessary after caught. It sounds weird. But if it's worth it to make the end rhyme then maybe you should keep it I guess. Or maybe "Broke into a house and got caught with some ladies sour kraut".

its just suppose to be fun and random... music aint about messages and aint all about emotions... it can be about fun and randomness.. thats all that is... i did picture it being a funky sons.. high bass kinda...
Quote by FallOutBoy07
its just suppose to be fun and random... music aint about messages and aint all about emotions... it can be about fun and randomness.. thats all that is... i did picture it being a funky sons.. high bass kinda...

That's what I'm saying.
Quote by **KwoN**

it's like you came on a paper and it formed words.

Try and be constructive man.

Anyway, although you admit that this is more of a lighthearted text, the rhyming is so forced at times that it becomes a little irritating. Not the most creative of lyrics, but I suppose it could work as a song.
Quote by skagitup

Anyway, although you admit that this is more of a lighthearted text, the rhyming is so forced at times that it becomes a little irritating. Not the most creative of lyrics, but I suppose it could work as a song.

its wierd i know... i play guita and bass too though.. so i struggle as in my head i know how it would go so the rhyming aint as in your face... but obviously you can see it...lol... we will all see it in different ways...lol
Quote by skagitup

EXACTLY!
that's exactly the only reason i dont like the song
cause it's everywhere not just in little parts where you wanted a rhyme
however the whole silly song thing, that's good you know? im glad there's still people that do that.
the rhyming is all i don't like
ugghhh
too much forced rhyme