...loud, sharp sounds make you slightly dizzy? For example, hitting a snare really hard.
They don't make me dizzy, but they make me wanna cry...

I dunno why, just loud sudden things make me feel unsafe. It's really ****ing weird
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
They don't make me dizzy, but they make me wanna cry...

I dunno why, just loud sudden things make me feel unsafe. It's really ****ing weird

It's probably your body's natural reaction. Same way you'd respond to, say, a gunshot, thunder, an approaching vehicle or Yngwie Malmsteen.
They don't make me dizzy, they just make me blink my eyes.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
they hurt my ears
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Quote by Op3th
They don't make me dizzy, they just make me blink my eyes.

I'm talking about if it's hit really hard and you're standing right next to it, as opposed to, say, someone clapping that would make you blink.

Or maybe I've just got AIDS or something.
Quote by sashki
It's probably your body's natural reaction. Same way you'd respond to, say, a gunshot, thunder, an approaching vehicle or Yngwie Malmsteen.

I don't get a reaction to loud noises... Well, my ears sometimes hurt a little afterwards, but I don't think anything else... Possibly cuz I play drums?
They don't make me dizzy.
However, the ears are heavily connected to the balance system so that's probably your problem.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Yeah its due to the high frequency. In your ears you have what can be described as a feild of corn. Every time you hear a loud/high pitched noise all those bits of corn fall down then get back up. Eventually when they arent given the chance to recover theyll completely die, thats why some old people cant hear higher pitched voices. Not because theyre losing their hearing.

Also your'e naturally born with a fear of heights and a fear of loud noises. So that might be why.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by sashki

ROLF!!! woot! yngwie!