ok, so for the last 13 and a half months
everything has been perfectly fine between me and my girlfriend then bam
out of the blue today

she says "I think we should take a break, I want to see what it would be like to be with someone else, and if that doesn't work I'll come back to you"

what the **** do i say to that?

I didn't say anything I just kind of grunted and tried to smile and tell her that whatever she wants, so

what the **** do I do?

Even if she does come back to me I can't take her back cause it'd be ****ed up after that, so any tips guys?

and to all the people saying "Relationship thread" **** YOU
Relationship thread. It's about relationships, so bloody well go there.

But the solution is to beat her. Then have sex with her mum. It works every time.
well **** me then

but if she wants to try with others then she most liklely doesnt want to be with you
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
relationship thread!??
sounds like a pretty sucky situation
maybe your just not good enough
i can send a good rope
That seems really harsh of her, sounds like she saying 'I'll see if I can get someone better, but if I can't I guess you'll have to do'
When they say that, they usually have a pretty good idea of who they want to be with, if they haven't slept with him already.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Relationship thread or stop bitching.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Snipe
Relationship thread or stop bitching.

the **** you and stop being such a bitch, its a valid question, if you're not gonna answer it, **** you
Definitly relationship thread. But **** sucks. She obviously was having doubts about your relationship, and the fact that she never mentioned or showed signs of anything wrong isn't really a good sign for her coming back.
Quote by King Baby Duck
That seems really harsh of her, sounds like she saying 'I'll see if I can get someone better, but if I can't I guess you'll have to do'

This.

**** her (not in that sense).
Quote by lostherox__-=_
the **** you and stop being such a bitch, its a valid question, if you're not gonna answer it, **** you

What did you expect? You DID post it technically in the wrong place. Of course people are going to say those things. Calm down.

And there's nothing you can do, but to move on. If anyone ever does something like that, it's not worth it to try and get them back. Just move on.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by lostherox__-=_
she says "I think we should take a break, I want to see what it would be like to be with someone else, and if that doesn't work I'll come back to you"

Honestly, who the f*ck does this bitch think she is?

Straight up, shes leaving you for somebody else. If she tries to come crawling back, then sh*t on her head.
Quote by lostherox__-=_

Hahaha Amen

Whats with everyone on this site being so anal about posts? geez relax, a forum isnt you're job or anything... it's for fun and learning
Quote by Tate5118
Hahaha Amen

Whats with everyone on this site being so anal about posts? geez relax, a forum isnt you're job or anything... it's for fun and learning

We have specific threads for common things, to avoid too much clutter. We're a community, and we have rules just like everyone else. It's to make things easier.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Dude, it happens to everybody. Example, it happened to me only a month ago, only guess what? I never got told we needed a break from it. I was told we needed to be ended, full stop. Just get over her mate, and get a new gf. Worked for me. And seriously, this whole thing belongs in the relationship thread.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Fishyesque
We have specific threads for common things, to avoid too much clutter. We're a community, and we have rules just like everyone else. It's to make things easier.

Understandable, but every time I see someone do one little thing wrong in the forums, they get their ass jumped. it's stupid