If you live in utah, and are open to many styles of music, or love to play metal let me know. or we could do an online band
I live in Utah, in the Ogden area. Drop me a PM with your city, and how old you are and what you play. Basic **** and what not.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
I live in Logan area, close to ogden. Bout 19, play guitar, i'm cool with just doing rhythm if someone else wants lead. Online works or we could meet up and see how it goes. i'm pretty chill.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Ill play rhythm for the online band if you still wat to get that going..
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
I'm a hard rock/metal singer/guitarist/bassist in north Utah (Ogden). 39 with lots of experience and good gear.
Currently co-designing a powerful, analog Eq-Amp-Sim. with www.dreamtonefx.com. (PM me for details rather than Dreamtone please.)
I'm almost 16 and play metal. From Classic Metal to Metalcore screamo post a comment on my profile: nolife'tilmetal. I live in Lehi by the way.
Um I kind of forgot about this thread but if anyone wants to maybe try and do some online stuff and if that goes well maybe meet up and play just pm me...
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

I can't get my messages to display.

Whoever pm'd me, I can be reached as tocs100 at either Harmony Central or thegearpage.
Currently co-designing a powerful, analog Eq-Amp-Sim. with www.dreamtonefx.com. (PM me for details rather than Dreamtone please.)