k well this song sounds very happy i think but i donno ive been playing for eight months? and i just kinda made something dont be too mean.....

-----------------------------------------------
---12-----12-----12----12---12-14-12--- x2
---12-----12-----12----12------------------
---10-----10-----10----10------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-10---10----12---10------10-12-10-----10-12-13------17---15------12-----13p12p10-------
-10---10----10---10------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--8-----8-----8-----8-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well... thats it. and for the chords that go 10 12 12, use your 1st and 2nd fingers for the power chord and your 3rd for the 4th string
guitar pro it cause no one knows how this sounds without a tempo or beat. at this point its just a bunch of notes.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Or... how about power tab. Everyone here will recommend Guitar Pro, but you have to basically shell out $60 to get the version worth getting. And some people don't realize that we dont always have $60 lying around.

Google 'Power Tab', download it, and try putting it in there. If you can figure out how, once you make the riff, extract the midi and show us (File>Extract>MIDI. Find that, ZIP it, and upload it here)

But for what's there, i dont see it looking bad.
Quote by Msu_Man04
Or... how about power tab. Everyone here will recommend Guitar Pro, but you have to basically shell out $60 to get the version worth getting. And some people don't realize that we dont always have $60 lying around.

Google 'Power Tab', download it, and try putting it in there. If you can figure out how, once you make the riff, extract the midi and show us (File>Extract>MIDI. Find that, ZIP it, and upload it here)

But for what's there, i dont see it looking bad.

There is a cool thing called LimeWire.
well i found a good tempo for this is 104(104= half note=chords in song) well dont get all technical on me ive been taking guitar lessons for 5 months so i cant understand everything, not saying i dont understand what you are all saying now