Hey was anyone else hit by the tornadoes last night??? I live in Sumner county in TN and this is the 2nd time in 2 years a bunch of people have been killed and stuffs been blown up... It's gettin pretty old...
Quote by Tate5118
Hey was anyone else hit by the tornadoes last night??? I live in Sumner county in TN and this is the 2nd time in 2 years a bunch of people have been killed and stuffs been blown up... It's gettin pretty old...

Not to god
Quote by Hohn042
Not to god

haha
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by Hohn042
Not to god

lol obviously not...

I will say this though, there were more cattle fatalities than humans... free hamburger meat!
Chuck Norris got mad about Huckabee losing the primaries. To get revenge he just round-house kicked a the air to form the tornadoes.
Quote by czlespaul
I live in Franklin TN and they where within a mile or two of my house.

Dude, I was in fairview earlier helping clean up some of the wreckage...
small world
I live in Harris County, GA; and theres even tornadoes here! My school's power has went out every day for three days straight so I get home early because they cant teach with it out :p
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Have you ever seen the people who live on tornado alley get asked why they don't move? Seriously, they always say "god will protect us". If you are really that pious who the hell do you think is sending the tornado?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Chobes
Chuck Norris got mad about Huckabee losing the primaries. To get revenge he just round-house kicked a the air to form the tornadoes.

lol exactly.
Quote by ValoRhoads
Have you ever seen the people who live on tornado alley get asked why they don't move? Seriously, they always say "god will protect us". If you are really that pious who the hell do you think is sending the tornado?

IMO God doesn't necessarily send bad things like tornados or 9/11 he just allows them to happen... but its just an opinion
Yeah, the tornado(s) looked pretty bad. My sympathies for the people living in Tornado Alley. uhh...that was actually only partly sarcastic. I really do feel bad.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by ValoRhoads

I've lived in KS for 15 years and I've never had a tornado. When your state is 95% farmland and 5% cities, it's not worth worrying about too much.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by ValoRhoads

I like it here (despite a few...stereotypical people in the local population).

Edit: I don't believe in god, by the way.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by Tate5118
Dude, I was in fairview earlier helping clean up some of the wreckage...
small world

Indeed. Did you hear about Union University?

Last edited by czlespaul at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by czlespaul

yeah man i cant believe no one died. they received massive damage...

hey my old roommate went to BGA and graduated in 05. you didnt happen to go there did you?
Quote by czlespaul

Yep, two of my friends' sisters go there. They got out of their dorm before their ceiling
collapsed, thank God dude.
Quote by Tate5118

There was a thread identical to this earlier on. I shall say unto thee what I sayeth unto him.

Stop being a wuss and get on with it.

England is almost ten times winder than the USA! It's not a tornado, it's a LIGHT BREEZE. Get over it and get on.
^My friend just got accepted there a few weeks ago. Weird.

Quote by Tate5118
yeah man i cant believe no one died. they received massive damage...

hey my old roommate went to BGA and graduated in 05. you didnt happen to go there did you?

Nope, I go to Franklin High.

Quote by Kumanji
There was a thread identical to this earlier on. I shall say unto thee what I sayeth unto him.

England is almost ten times winder than the USA! It's not a tornado, it's a LIGHT BREEZE. Get over it and get on.

No, it was actually a tornado and it actually did kill people. GTFO.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Kumanji
Have you ever been blown fifteen feet on an ordinary Peak District moor? I think not.

Yeah but no one lives ther you idiot. We are talkign damage and fatalities, no one gives a **** how windy england is.

heres a link to some damage reports, insane.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/climo/reports/yesterday.html
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Kumanji
Have you ever been blown fifteen feet on an ordinary Peak District moor? I think not.

I live in Tornado Alley, and there was a tornado at my aunt's house I was visiting. The house was destroyed, and it was a little worse than getting pushed fifteen feet.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Kumanji

you are an asshat
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
...so, your computers still in tact then, huh?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by Kumanji

Man, I dont care what country you're in, its not cool when people die in a natural disaster, and its not cool to make fun of it. GTFO
Quote by dumps
...so, your computers still in tact then, huh?

usually it's a good thing to identify who you are talking to...

and if you were talking to me, yeah my house wasnt damaged or my comp.

But friends and coworkers properties and lives were...