Im sure your all sick of newbies like me coming in and posting for suggested songs to start out with to get thewm into a genre or style of music:p Since this is the newbie foruim i can post here and not get killed according to the title =/ lol Any of you know some decent metal tuneskis to start me off?

Thankies in advance

Mick
Equipment at the moment:
Squier Affinity series Tele
Marshall MG15DFX AMP

Guitar ability:
Super beginner

New to the forums
man, just go for enter sandman, thats pretty easy, especially the verse but its also very metal and sexy.

Killin in the name of, seek and destroy, anything man

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

If you dig Rage Against the Machine (looks like you do) play some of their ****. It's pretty simple and sounds great. Also, most metallica isn't too hard to play i.e. Enter Sandman, intro to One. I think Rage would be your best bet though, thats what i started with.
Oh, good idea, thanks Glad i finally registered here =]
Equipment at the moment:
Marshall MG15DFX AMP

Guitar ability:
Super beginner

New to the forums
bands like metallica and iron maiden got so popular because ANYONE can learn to play their songs, and that's why they've also become so influential because everyone learned their songs.
Just play anything you want and take your time doing so.
It's all about practice

start off with some simple mettalica riffs and go from there.
and random question so i dont have to start new topic, is adjusting action on an e guitar hard?
Equipment at the moment:
Marshall MG15DFX AMP

Guitar ability:
Super beginner

New to the forums
Quote by Irmick
and random question so i dont have to start new topic, is adjusting action on an e guitar hard?

its the hardest thing in the whole world and if you don't do it right then you'll mess up your guitar permanently. It's tricky be VERY careful. I would practice with action to the skin flute first.