Hey guys, i've got an Ibanez RG1570 with an Edge Pro and i'm perfectly happy with it and cool with the locking/floatingness of it but i've recently started pondering installing a tremol-no to allow it to stay in position etc

Basically i've just posted this to see if anyone has one of these units installed and what they're personal experiences are with it etc, if anyone can help, thanks!
never heard of them, i have heard of pinning the trem in with a piece of wood. People seem to like it. If you don't want a trem anymore I say go for it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Oh no I do really like my trem, but it'd be handy to be able to quickly set it up for hardtail usage, it's basically an attachment onto where one of the spings would be (I only have 3 so it's fine) and you can turn a thumbscrew and it locks it down
Quote by philipisabeast
Oh no I do really like my trem, but it'd be handy to be able to quickly set it up for hardtail usage, it's basically an attachment onto where one of the spings would be (I only have 3 so it's fine) and you can turn a thumbscrew and it locks it down

Never heard of that...sounds cool, it would really solve those problems of changing your tuning in a hurry
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90