Poll: What do you think of the new Ibanez site?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think of the new Ibanez site?
I love it, lets shred!
7 32%
Meh, it's ok I s'pose..
12 55%
Pft, Iba-who?
3 14%
Voters: 22.
Looks like they gave the US site a fresh lick of paint, better than than the previous version of the site but all the ajax loading is annoying and pointless, they are just doing it "because they can" rather than to make the site more usable. Still lots of nice new shred machines on there!
The non-US site has awesome usability, the US site is a mess - and as usual, less informative, plus the zoom image lightbox script (aside from being a completely useless piece of trash in any incarnation) breaks in Opera. Pfft.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
The non-US site has awesome usability, the US site is a mess - and as usual, less informative, plus the zoom image lightbox script (aside from being a completely useless piece of trash in any incarnation) breaks in Opera. Pfft.

The non-US site?! Which one? there's quite a few. Yeah the lightbox script didn't work properly in Safari either, Opera? really? I didn't realise people really used Opera (just kidding!)

I think the lightbox style of preview has it's place, it is better than a popup, but at least check it in all modern browsers not just IE and FF!
Quote by guitarnoize
The non-US site?! Which one? there's quite a few. Yeah the lightbox script didn't work properly in Safari either, Opera? really? I didn't realise people really used Opera (just kidding!)

I think the lightbox style of preview has it's place, it is better than a popup, but at least check it in all modern browsers not just IE and FF!
All the non-US sites use the same engine, actually. Unless I'm missing something, and I don't think I am.

Hey, I've been using opera for almost ten years now. It's the internet's best kept secret.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I don't know how the US site looked before, but it's easy to get an overview of the different models.