I am looking into my second guitar. I was looking at the PRS se tremonti and the PRS se single cut. I was curious if they come with a floating bridge and if it is possible to add a tremolo bar. The same question goes for an epiphone lp standard. Also any recommendations or comments would be greatly appreciated. I play blues and rock and roll, no metal, occasionally I would like to be able to get a little bit of a country sound for some southern rock. I have a fender frontman 25r 75 watt amp. I am willing to spend anywhere up to 500 dollars. (any 600 dollar guitars are fine, I can find one used) Thanks
with the money you have, you should buy a new amp

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Well you might wanna take a look at some Mexican Telecasters or stratocasters. They are good for your style. Or you can look for an used american Strat/tele. The tele has a certain twang that no other guitar has achieve, and the strat is a bit more versatile due to the middle pickup.
Quote by stradivari310
with the money you have, you should buy a new amp

According to him, he plays country and stuff that needs cleans, the frontman's cleans aren't bad. But yeah I agree with you, a better tone won't kill him
New Amp.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Yup, definitely should get a new amp.

But, to answer your Q, the SE Single Cut is magnificent.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
the les paul would need major surgery considering the bridge is tunomatic and mounts purely in the front

EDIT: if you wanted to put a floating bridge in ti

the floating bridge will sit on the front but will be tensioned from the strings and springs in a hole in the back of the guitar which are adjusted by screws this will adjust the "angle of the bridge but there are other screws on the front to adjust the action or the bridge up or down

the les paul you cannot add a wammy bar

it is a fixed bridge and is designed to be able to adjust the action with out haveing toloosen the strings
song stuck in my head today

the paul reid smaiht i just looked at and it is also a fixed bridge no you cannot put a floating on it or at least not easily

second no you cannot put a wammy bar on it

i think this guitar is something you are more looking for

http://www.fleetsound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=98_195&products_id=3609

it has everything you are looking for

EDIT: no one ever listens to me but trust me here it is an ibanez which for the money is a better deal than the lp, strat, tele and prs

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by lbc_sublime
i think this guitar is something you are more looking for

http://www.fleetsound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=98_195&products_id=3609

it has everything you are looking for

EDIT: no one ever listens to me but trust me here it is an ibanez which for the money is a better deal than the lp, strat, tele and prs

edge III's are no good, so not the best buy....

something in the s series with the ZR bridge would be better, but a tad bit more expensive.