Poll: What is your favorite guitar brand?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite guitar brand?
B.C. Rich
3 2%
Dean
4 3%
Epiphone
4 3%
Fender
30 19%
Gibson
39 25%
Ibanez
21 13%
Jackson
16 10%
Schecter
11 7%
Yamaha
1 1%
Other
29 18%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite guitar brand and why?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Gretsch.
they are they best plain and simple.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I love Fender and Gibson equally for different reasons. My two main guitars are a Tele and an SG.

btw, this thread has been done a billion times, but yours probably won't get closed, so everyone who reads this and wants to post "my favorite is the search button" just give up, I haven't seen one of these in a few weeks.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
ibanez

versatile lineup, you get a lot of guitar for the $$$, solid quality
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
ESP hands down. I've played everything I could ever get my hands on, but ESP was always the best all around for what I like.
Don't type in blue, I can't see ****...And It does NOT make you any cooler or different than the rest of us. Also This thread was done before, and before that, someone else made another thread on the same subject,
Quote by the boogieman
ibanez

versatile lineup, you get a lot of guitar for the $$$, solid quality

No, they're not versatile. They're all for heavy rock and metal. Gibson has the most versatility, everything from jazz to metal.

While Gibson may be versitale, Fender is my favorite. They were innovation, and they're still original, not trying to go all metal-ish like everyone else. Not to mention, they created the shape that most manufacturers have directly copied, the stratocaster.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Gibson I am an alright fan of. I really like Shecter and PRS guitars due to the quality and feel of them.
gibson
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Gibby, even though I don't own one, and probably never will.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Oh btw, you didn't put PRS on the list but epiphone, epiphone is owned by gibson so I almost consider them the same thing.
Quote by cashewchaching
No, they're not versatile. They're all for heavy rock and metal. Gibson has the most versatility, everything from jazz to metal.

are you retarded, have you even seen their full lineup recently

last time i checked the artcores, artists, and jetking werent exactly metal guitar

not to mention the pat methany sig, george benson sig, and john scofield sig

to say "all" their guitars are only for "heavy rock and metal" is ignorant and retarded
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Last edited by the boogieman at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Don't type in blue, I can't see ****...And It does NOT make you any cooler or different than the rest of us. Also This thread was done before, and before that, someone else made another thread on the same subject,

Whatch'ya talkin' 'bout foo?
I've owned and still have a few guitars and for me it's Fender, particularly the Fender Strat. I won't say it's better or worse than anything out there today but for my style it works.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Whatch'ya talkin' 'bout foo?

*sigh* ...you forgot the "eh" at the end...

I'm Canadian too, just screwing with you, But on a more serious note FENDER FANBOYS UNITE!
ESP and Edwards
(Japanese Versions)
Last edited by Auru Maura at Feb 6, 2008,
'80s Kramer
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Fender, hands down.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
hey...where is prs. even though gibsons are my favorite prs still makes excellent guitars, even though they look kinda funky
PRS and Fender are good. but I've always been an Ibanez man.
I don't even shred
prs should have been on the list but deans definitely mine. lol bc rich has 0 votes so far... poor $150 guitars.
The reason ESP isn't up there is because it should qualify as a brand, I would really only call it cheap Chinese knock offs with cool designs...
i voted fender cause the stratocaster's neck pickup produces the sexiest, most amazing guitar tone ever that kicks the crap out of every other tone that was ever discovered
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by sum_ugly_man

Says the person with a multicoloured sig!
Personally, I'm a BC Rich collector/fanboy. I have owned (not sure that is the correct spelling these days) several of the other brands. Still own a couple of other guitars. Never have played a $150 BC Rich, nor do I have the desire to.
I will keep buying higher-end collectable BC Rich guitars. I would like to thank each and every one of you for keeping the buy-in on their stock in the market low. Twenty years from now, I'm pretty sure that a 1984 USA-made neck-through Bich will be worth substantially more than a 2008 Korean-made Schecter. Time will tell. Right now, the buy-in price is the same. Let's see what happens.
looks like I'm first to say Schecter, but I do love my Ibanez SZ320

Then again I do like Fender and Gibson as well.

Dammit l have many favourite Guitar brands, I'm Cursed !
IBANEZ SZ320
VOX AD30VT VAVLETRONIX
Why does everyone always forget PRS when they make this thread for the 1,000th time?

Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Page 1 of 2