Does anyone here have any experience with them? Are they noisy? Do they sound decent? I was mainly lookin at them as a cheaper alternative to a few boss pedals. Specifically the compressor and OD pedals.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
I've used the EQ and Octave, FX40B and FX35 respectively. The octaves tracking isn't the best and it colors a bit of tone. The EQ is a great EQ for the price. The only downsides to them are the power jacks which are 1/8 jacks, not 1/4....the 1 spot adapters wrok though...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
They will always break on me? Why would anyone sell something so unreliable lol.
Does anyone know if GC stocks DOD pedals?
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

Quote by USAPeavey
They will always break on me? Why would anyone sell something so unreliable lol.
Does anyone know if GC stocks DOD pedals?

Also the ones that break are the ones that look like the boss pedals not the one's with the metal switch.
For an overdrive, look into a YJM308 or the yellow 250 reissue preamp overdrive.
With both of those, you can spend 10 bucks to mod it to vintage grey 250 specs. It then becomes very transparent and all around awesome.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I own the FX25B Envelope Filter. I can say that I've played better filters but for the price, it does what I want it to, it's quiet and it sounds good. I'd say go with some DOD pedals, mine hasn't broke on me and I've had it for a long time.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by darkarbiter7
For an overdrive, look into a YJM308 or the yellow 250 reissue preamp overdrive.
With both of those, you can spend 10 bucks to mod it to vintage grey 250 specs. It then becomes very transparent and all around awesome.

Great! But I can't find any info on how to mod it cept for the analogman mod which would cost me like 40 bucks. Any info on mods?
Quote by jackbauer

Quote by guylee

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

Google is your friend for mods.

I've owned one DOD, it was the Grunge pedal. My first guitar teacher had it for a long time before I did and I bought it from him. I was hard as hell on that thing, I'd get a little too into what I was playing and give 'er a good stomp, she took it like a champ.

I too have been wondering on DOD pedals. Theres a few I've been looking at, specifically the Milk Box Compressor, Envelope Filter, the EQ, and the Ice Box Chorus. I guess the way I see it is they are all cheap as hell so you can get one and try it for basically nothing, then if its not what you want you can toss it up on eBay and get pretty much what you bought it for. Also, I dont think GC stocks them, I think DOD has all but gone under.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+