Page 1 of 2
So yesterday my friend got a bottle.... so me, and a couple other friends of mine went and all got drunk after school, we walk to the other highschool around our neighborhood after killin off the bottle, and seen some kids we knew in middle school and hang out...(mind you were ****faced), one of my friends just runs off and me and my other buddies look across the street where he ran (after like 5 minutes) and see him with his shirt off tryin to fight 7 ****in people (only 3 of us) i try and calm my friend down but he was too drunk to listen to me...the guys he was trying to fight were being cool just like wondering wtf my drunk friend was doing....we even kicked it with them a few minutes....but my friend was still being a dick, so i shoved him down, told him to chill the **** out because he was being ignorant and that im never drinkin with him again.....hes just like "oh man your right im ****in sorry, man thank you for lookin out for me...but **** man......FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK" and stilll starts yelling at the guys....so i just cut out and left my friends...... which was the smart thing on my behalf because they ended up just leaving and gettin caught by the popo......which they took him to his house....so he just left again and stole like 5 bottles from the store..... o.O ...... Soooo i dunno whether to drink with him again....
What should i do pit? pass up on hella bottles cause hes an ignorant drunk? hor get ****faced with him again??
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
did your polyamorous/ignorant friend get you in a mess a mess of trouble again?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Gee-tar-eist
So yesterday my friend got a bottle.... so me, and a couple other friends of mine went and all got drunk after school,

well theres your problem
dont drink with him again. ever. if he's like that, its just a buzzkill and can get you in trouble
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
I don't think he's ignorant, just an idiot.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i think the answer should be obvious...

NO!!!

you shouldn't be drinking in middle school anyway...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
If you drink before 5pm, you're an alcoholic. Alcholics are stupid. Stupid people do stupid things.

Don't be stupid, stupid.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I suggest investing in a dictionary because you have no idea what ignorant means.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by bendystraw
teen angst.
*sigh* middle school was good times. don't drink in public.

even better, just dont drink.
How does this make him ignorant?
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
dude dont get me wrong, i love to drink....... but seriously who gets drunk with a bunch of guys after school haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
i just notices TS's username. my guess is a troll or spammer. what do you guys think?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
I don't think he's ignorant, just an idiot.

Exactly! Ignorant means you're making a decision or assumption without enough information or insight, or just saying something wrong; like using ignorant to say asshole.
bah happened to my friend. while drunk/high he started a fight with his friend. his friend knocked him out. he woke up five minutes later with no recollection of those past events and we told him what happened. this angered him and he wanted to fight the other kid again.

some vicious cycle..
by the way, if you're in middle school and you're drinking/are a "major pothead", quoted from your page..

you're a useless failure to society and waste of space.

generally speaking, of course.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by burn the stars
even better, just dont drink.

i dont care about the choices people make, whether they drink or dont drink or do drugs or dont do drugs, thats not my business
but i see stuff like this on UG all the time, since when were there so many straight edge guitarists? haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by merfsullivan
I suggest investing in a dictionary because you have no idea what ignorant means.

+1

Waste of my time.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Will_Minus
If you drink before 5pm, you're an alcoholic. Alcholics are stupid. Stupid people do stupid things.

Don't be stupid, stupid.

then all of europe are alcoholics lol. plus drinkin in the morning/ afternoon and quitin early is way better cause u can keep hydrated and not get a hangover like when you drink in the evening
Learn the meaning of the ****ing word before you use it. Nothing he did displayed ignorance at all.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
ignorant and stupid are two different things man... but yeah, i wouldnt drink with him anymore unless he learns to control it, at least not in public places =/
I breathe air.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
did your polyamorous/ignorant friend get you in a mess a mess of trouble again?

...Am I the only one that got the reference here?
Good job you weren't in a bar.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by CurbstompBass
Uh, if you read closely, it says he KNEW them in middle school. As in he's already gotten out of middle school.

Regardless, your friend's an idiot.

true, but if you look at his profile, you would see that he is in 9th grade. Which means hes been out of middle school for perhaps... 6 months? Hm...... I would say hes still in middle school.

Also, to the TS, you liar, your profile says that your a smoker, but not a drinker

(yay to profile stalking)
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Apparently you don't know what ignorant means your friend is just stupid
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.

sig'ed
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Quote by Will_Minus

Don't be stupid, stupid.

Shut the fuck up, you arsehole. It annoys me so much when people judge you by the time you start drinking.

So you're saying that anyone who enjoys a beer with a lunch or has a cold cocktail on a summer afternoon is an alki ?
There is poetry in despair.
Stop whining, that's life for you. Since when is drinking about getting drunk? Drink for fun not for the sole purpose of getting drunk, And don't get drunk in public.
lol ignorant on the meaning of ignorance.

and yea, don't drink in public, go to somebody's house or something..... idiot.
I think he means if you get ***tfaced before 5pm....
Quote by Caustic

Quote by Will_Minus
So what if you do ? I just have never understood why people think it's ok to get bladdered later but not before 5. What difference does it make really?
Quote by fridge_raider
So what if you do ? I just have never understood why people think it's ok to get bladdered later but not before 5. What difference does it make really?

honestly it makes no difference if you get drunk before or after 5...what the difference is is getting drunk in public.
Quote by Caustic

Quote by Will_Minus
I know... getting drunk in public is disgusting. Once I got drunk in a pub and everyone saw and I was so ashamed. I contemplated suicide.
Uh, are you serious?
Quote by Caustic

Quote by Will_Minus
Page 1 of 2