Page 1 of 2
So basically today I went into the local Shaw's, and walked over to the pharmacy, and picked up a 12 pack of Trojan Twisted Pleasure, and so I walk to the self checkout, my sister walks right by and sees them and she is like all weird and stuff, and I just make up an excuse that they are for a friend or something, and I still don't think she believes me. Anyway, so that was bad enough, and so I pay for them, then as I walk out the door, the ****ing alarm goes off, and so the manager and other employees come and check my bag, (I am 16 so it is a little embarrassing cause I look a lot younger than I really am). Anyway, so a bunch of the other kids who go to my school who work there saw, and now they are telling everyone about it (I personally don't know what the big deal is), but apparently, everyone in my school thinks I am a "man *****", and there are rumors that I am having sex with prostitutes tonight.

I just find it funny how dumb people really are.

Anyone else have any funny stories about buying condoms or any other embarrassing items?
No , I have no crazy stories about buying normal ,everyday items.
There is poetry in despair.
hahaa, wtf?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Patriots blow.

Dolphins 19 - 0 > Pats.

Keep your jokes in the NFL thread.
i am ashamed to live in the same state as you. i just buy the condoms and leave. if anyone asks i say "i am trying to be safe."
Quote by guitarmannn
So basically today I went into the local Shaw's, and walked over to the pharmacy, and picked up a 12 pack of Trojan Twisted Pleasure, and so I walk to the self checkout, my sister walks right by and sees them and she is like all weird and stuff, and I just make up an excuse that they are for a friend or something, and I still don't think she believes me. Anyway, so that was bad enough, and so I pay for them, then as I walk out the door, the ****ing alarm goes off, and so the manager and other employees come and check my bag, (I am 16 so it is a little embarrassing cause I look a lot younger than I really am). Anyway, so a bunch of the other kids who go to my school who work there saw, and now they are telling everyone about it (I personally don't know what the big deal is), but apparently, everyone in my school thinks I am a "man *****", and there are rumors that I am having sex with prostitutes tonight.

I just find it funny how dumb people really are.

Anyone else have any funny stories about buying condoms or any other embarrassing items?

who ever buys condoms for their friends, most generic excuse ever
nah, not really.

i'm hungry.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Condoms... whoop-te-doo.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I'm so slutty, condoms buy me

+1

In soviet russia, condoms buy you!!
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
How much years old are you? 14? You should be proud that you got caught buying condoms!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

well what is more embarrassing?

"haha johnny was buying condoms"

or

"haha johnny has a kid and has to drop out of school to get two jobs"
Quote by bmac85

or

the first one.

the second one isn't embarrassing... just depressing....
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
"Ya eva go up to the shaws with ya motha"

you remind of bob marley (comedian not the stoner)

Quote by Hirschberger

aw man i wanna live there
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Yeah, once when i was 13 I was a missions trip in virginia. We told this girl that didnt know what they were that they were really good candy. So she goes to buy them. At the instant, the revend thats leading this trip (by the way, he's the exact opposite of what you would expect of a rev) comes in. He's sees them and say's "Those are important, but you dont need them yet" to me.
Then back in the car, it was just me and a few other guys. He asks me "Can i borrow one of those later" It was great.
Quote by NGMF-Sam
"Ya eva go up to the shaws with ya motha"

you remind of bob marley (comedian not the stoner)

High five for wearing a rubber, mate. I'd say you're a bit young for people to accept the fact that you're active. You're...what, a sophomore in high school? Sure, tons of people are doing it, but it's a tad bit taboo still.

If you're mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to buy protection. So you've taken the first step. Also, if you don't have a steady girlfriend, people are probably going to assume you're a smidge promiscuous.

But at least this reputation is just on you and not on some specific girl. Some unstable kiddos kill themselves for less these days.
Where is Dirk Lance?
Quote by bmac85

or

Gotta admit, man has a point.

Kids buying their first johnnies are hilarious. Is it cruel that when I'm stood behind them in the queue, I feel like tapping them on the shoulder and directing them to the sunblock aisle?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Mcassidy42
Why buy condoms when you can just take your dads?

Why would your dad have them ?
Quote by fridge_raider

Because he learned his lesson when you arrived?
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
If you're embarrased about buying condoms buddy, you shouldnt be even thinking about sex.

hell first time I bought condoms I went up to the counter and bought them, no big deal.
Quote by fridge_raider

Because your fathers have sex too *facepalm.jpg*.

EDIT: I meant parents. Damn spanish to english conversion...
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by fridge_raider

You don't think your parents sex each other even after having kids? So once you have kids no more sexy time?

THATS why he would have them.
Quote by urik
Because your fathers have sex too *facepalm.jpg*.

EDIT: I meant parents. Damn spanish to english conversion...

haha, padres translates to "fathers" not parents so yeah, there ya go.
Anyways I'm 16 and it can be a bit embarassing depending on who's in line and who's ringing me up, but it's no big deal. as for the kids at your school, tell them that you DID have sex with many prostitutes, and all of their mothers were great! Then they should all laugh it off.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Patriots blow.

Dolphins 19 - 0 > Pats.

dolphins were 17-0, jackass
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
Quote by metaldud536
You don't think your parents sex each other even after having kids? So once you have kids no more sexy time?

THATS why he would have them.

Well, I just wouldn't want to use condoms with my wife thats all.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Patriots blow.

Dolphins 19 - 0 > Pats.

*reported*

i have never bought condoms, so no. i have no stories.

Jack my swag
How old are the people at your school? 13?

My friend's wallet fell out of his pocket in the middle of class and a couple condoms fell out. A couple people giggled but just about everyone has them, it's no big deal. It's a common occurrence. In fact, another girl even helped pick them up for him.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by thrashfan
How old are the people at your school? 13?

My friend's wallet fell out of his pocket in the middle of class and a couple condoms fell out. A couple people giggled but just about everyone has them, it's no big deal. It's a common occurrence. In fact, another girl even helped pick them up for him.

i bought condoms and they fell out of my pocket in front of my gf's 11 year old sister

that was awkward.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
if you're going to be so embarassed about it just buy latex baloons dude
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Last edited by killedbyaspork at Feb 6, 2008,
I would've just said something like "yeah I'm getting action", though that would be really awkward saying to your sister.

Be proud.
Yeah i went to hang out a friend who happens to be a girls house
and she wanted to see what a condom looks like
so i pulled it out of my wallet and 10 seconds later her mom walks in...

...well i haven't been over there since lol
Quote by Hirschberger
+1

How about..

In soviet russia, condoms wear you!!!!11
Page 1 of 2