well its a long story but i have an ipod touch that doesnt really belong to me and it had a passcode of 4 digits and im out of trys and now its disabled and i dont know how to able it...
when i first got it there was a passcode and when you turned the ipod on youd have to type in the password and then when you got it wrong it would say retry in 60 miniutes and then finally i ran out of tries and now it just says ipod is disabled connect to itunes...
but when i connect to itunes it tells me i have to type the password on the ipod before connecting it to itunes
So you stole an IPOD and got pwned by the anti theft device?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Looks like you just took one in the ass from apple.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
you could try letting it run out of battery, and then maybe it would "forget" about being on the anti theft thing
sell it to some idiot
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Smitty101
pretty much?

now nobody gets the music. douche. stealing from major chains is good but steeling huge amounts of moolah is a felony.
why dont you go to appledotcom and look for how to reset your ipod touch in the event of forgetting passcode?
hey give me my damn iPod back
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore