My high string sounds noticably less loud than any other string. I can notice it when switching strings while playing. Is this an amp problem or do i need an EQ?
Just raise the pole pieces on your pickup. That should do it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Oh... Um... Hmm... You know, I don't know. I don't think you can? I'm rather sheepish right now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
turn the screw next to the pickup. Typically the treble side should be a bit higher I believe.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
turn the screw next to the pickup. Typically the treble side should be a bit higher I believe.

Can you raise individual pole pieces on a Strat? I just took a look at mine and I can't figure it out.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
No, you raise one side of the pickup or the other.
Quote by Kevin Saale
No, you raise one side of the pickup or the other.

Oh. Well, you learn something new everyday! Thanks for the 411.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yup. I know the slide guy mooney took his pickups out and pushed up one the poles with a screwdriver or something. I'm not saying to do it though. You'll more than likely end up destorying your pickups.