Anybody practice NLP? I've been reading a book about it and it seems helpful. I'm not exactly sure how seriously I should take it though... I know some people swear by it but I can't commit myself to something that has no scientific basis.
Anyway, tell me, any of you find it helpful?
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
haha im actually reading a book on it now. And yeah, sereiously check it out its ****ing awesome. Almost anyone who has become successful , has acheived by the way they think and take action.

How far are you into it? The whole incouscious incompetence bit mad eno sense to me at first haha took me ages to figure it out
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Caressing Death
Anybody practice NLP? I've been reading a book about it and it seems helpful. I'm not exactly sure how seriously I should take it though... I know some people swear by it but I can't commit myself to something that has no scientific basis.
Anyway, tell me, any of you find it helpful?

Yeah. You hit the nail in the balls. I've read "The NLP Workbook", and it's little more than some sort of life-coaching bullshit. Waste of time from my point of view.

Sure, some of the advice may be useful to someone, but a lot of it is common sense, nothing revolutionary or of great relevance, and certainly nothing that lives up to the hype.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Feb 7, 2008,
Woah, forgot about this. I don't really know how to explain it. People who like NLP claim it to be the next best thing to god and people who don't just say it's a bunch of rubbish. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
There's a link though, make what you like of it. I'm absolutly certain that some of the stuff in NLP are really effective but a lot of it is just stuff that they've expanded on. And there is stuff that has to be taken with a pinch of salt.
I'll sum it up as interesting with some really good ideas mixed with rubbish.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Hi Nlp is very good descipline to improve oursefl and communication with other people. I came across this website very helpful here http://www.nlptechniquesguide.com/
I found out that the mind is capble more then we think.
Last edited by MindandMore at Aug 17, 2016,
Ny Little Pony
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
This is a good topic, too bad there will be virtually no one here interested in it.
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Aug 17, 2016,