what's a guitar with an LFR or OFR that has the same feel as an M-10. (Pics are on my profile.)
Up the Punx!
Esp ltd m-400
m-1000
or esp mII
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
thank you much. Have you owned/played an M-10?
Up the Punx!
no, but ive played low end and high end esps.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
^ do you know what it is about these necks i love so much? Maybe the shortened scale length, idk.
Up the Punx!
Scale should be 25.5", nothing special there.

The feel of ESP/LTD guitars is a mystery to me. They all feel exceptional and I'm instantly comfortable on any and every ESP I've ever played (Save the George Lynch Baritone. Nothing was saving that heap).

I currently own 3 LTDs and everyone that has layed there hands on any of them is always surprised as to how good they feel and sound. I don't know how they do it.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Quote by jm1681
Scale should be 25.5", nothing special there.

The feel of ESP/LTD guitars is a mystery to me. They all feel exceptional and I'm instantly comfortable on any and every ESP I've ever played (Save the George Lynch Baritone. Nothing was saving that heap).

I currently own 3 LTDs and everyone that has layed there hands on any of them is always surprised as to how good they feel and sound. I don't know how they do it.

Yes sir, I like the neck on my LTD ex-50. Its not the best guitar, the quality/sound isn't all good. But the neck is soo good. But sometimes it feels wayy too small.
I should've added that I've swapped EMGs into all but one of them (In my defense I couldn't put EMGs in the SC607 since it came with them).

Feels small, how do you mean? The body or the neck?
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
^theres no way in hell the body felt huge, the body is almost as big as i am.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Just asking
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
Any ESP, Edwards, LTD, or Grass Roots, M or Mirage should feel relatively the same, since all of them are based off the same basic model. I haven't really played much on that series, so I can't really vouch for the feel of them, but from my experience with those guitars, generally the same model guitars tend to feel relatively similar overall (unless you are comparing say bolt on and neck thru versions).