Page 1 of 2
Ok Who disgraces a Amp and song this good, this badly....wow.....just ....wow....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3hfNYbhhVg

I almost feel bad for critizizing someone like this but man my ears hurt!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
almost as horrible as your spelling
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
yeah he's not too good, but ive seen worse (i.e. awesomepossum5)
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
I really hope that guy improves
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
wow... kid does not derserve that big amp.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Sp?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
so what? he has a rich uncle. he now has some nice gear to learn on. what is the big deal? we all sucked at one point.
Quote by bendystraw
so what? he has a rich uncle. he now has some nice gear to learn on. what is the big deal? we all sucked at one point.

Exactly.

Half of us still do.

Give the kid a break.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I completly agree my spelling sucks so I'm sorry and yah he did probably just start BUT if you just started I think you should practice a little bit before performing
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Yeah, like mentioned above hes probably just starting, I've seen people that have played for years and just completely suck.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
He might not have hit all the notes but the ones he did, he hit accurately.

Although that amp might be a little high caliber for him.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Bostonrocks
I completly agree my spelling sucks so I'm sorry and yah he did probably just start BUT if you just started I think you should practice a little bit before performing

why? maybe he put up the video for his close family to see? notice how it had near to no views? give the kid a break, jerk.
OK......sorry about that guys your right I just kinda overreacted and yah that was dumb but he just got a bit on my nerves
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
OK......sorry about that guys your right I just kinda overreacted and yah that was dumb but he just got a bit on my nerves

ok fine... jerk.
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
wow... kid does not derserve that big amp.

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

parents the that musical retarded child:
cuz everybody know that a youtube vid is a performance

give the kid a break, he was proud of his new gear so he showed it off

thats not a crime from what i hear
Quote by JAS1121
cuz everybody know that a youtube vid is a performance

give the kid a break, he was proud of his new gear so he showed it off

thats not a crime from what i hear

I never said it was a crime but man he should at least practice the song before he plays listen to him in the star he says something like "this is my first time playing this"
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
is it me, or is he playing that G chord wrong...
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
+1 to everyone saying hes a beginner. We've all sucked, (If not, some still do) I always liked to record myself and watch it over and look at what I did and maybe change some things because you can't notice everything when your playing. But yeah, just support the kid because if he continues with it maybe one day he could make it as a guitarist. You don't have to perfect something before you play it and record yourself, not every video on YouTube is going to get 5 million hits. If you don't advertise it it's likely it won't get very many. I don't see the problem here, he tried his hardest.
Quote by AthenasGhost
+1 to everyone saying hes a beginner. We've all sucked, (If not, some still do) I always liked to record myself and watch it over and look at what I did and maybe change some things because you can't notice everything when your playing. But yeah, just support the kid because if he continues with it maybe one day he could make it as a guitarist. You don't have to perfect something before you play it and record yourself, not every video on YouTube is going to get 5 million hits. If you don't advertise it it's likely it won't get very many. I don't see the problem here, he tried his hardest.

I completley agree but I think he should have practiced a little before though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by doomed1

parents the that musical retarded child:

...What?

Quote by Bostonrocks
I completley agree but I think he should have practiced a little before though

He may just be excited that he has new gear or is progressing. I remember the first time I picked out the notes to "Purple Haze," I showed as many people as I could, even though I'm sure it sounded ghastly.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
buying good gear is never a bad thing... some people are smart and buy great gear from the start - wont waste money having to upgrade later, and if they have to sell it its still worth something. Think about how many people bought practice amps and tossed em 6 months into playing and thought "wow that was a waste of $300, should have just saved up and bought _____ from the start"

* moral of the story - never post videos on youtube unless you're amazing lol
What I play:
CustomShop '51 Nocaster Relic
'88 "C" neck Clapton Strat
'08 Strat HSH
Fender Princeton Recording Amp
Boss Micro-BR
Quote by boostdemon
buying good gear is never a bad thing... some people are smart and buy great gear from the start - wont waste money having to upgrade later, and if they have to sell it its still worth something. Think about how many people bought practice amps and tossed em 6 months into playing and thought "wow that was a waste of $300, should have just saved up and bought _____ from the start"

* moral of the story - never post videos on youtube unless you're amazing lol

I'm not saying you have to be amazing I'm saying you should be able to play the song
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
I'm not saying you have to be amazing I'm saying you should be able to play the song

oh dont get my wrong i couldnt agree more... but you know as well as i do even if he played it well he's be ridiculed for whatever lol thats just how the interwebs go
What I play:
CustomShop '51 Nocaster Relic
'88 "C" neck Clapton Strat
'08 Strat HSH
Fender Princeton Recording Amp
Boss Micro-BR
yah.... sorry guys
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by Fiddler
almost as horrible as your spelling

damn beat me to it
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Aw guys, that was kind've mean. He really looked like he was having fun, he looked ecstatic at his new amp, and I guess he just wanted to show it off to people.

(Off topic) HOLY MOTHER OF ****. I checked out the AwesomePossum5 thing, and goddamn... I don't wanna say he's horrible, but really, he said he's been playing for 3 years =\
Oh yeah, why does he have a top hat? :S:S

EDIT: I look like a huge mother****ing hypocrite Crap,
Quote by bendystraw

yea i agree, people act like you have to be able to play exactly liek Rhandy Rhoads or your not "worthy" for youtube.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Oh come on, leave him alone.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Page 1 of 2