Page 1 of 2
Every year, this question creeps up on me on 2/13, when I'm forced to just run into Halmark, get a crappy card and spend six hours sketching a picture for my valentine.

This year, I need something that was actually planned. So, what do you guys like getting on valentines day? He plays bass, but he pretty much has everything already.

(I tried the search bar, but everything was about gifts for chicks, which is much easier dammnit! )
Oh noes!
Honestly, I really don't think guys care what you get them for valentines day.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
surprise sex is always nice.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
we honestly don't give a ****

...but sexual related things are always on our minds, just a thought:P
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
A valentine
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
sex? cant go wrong there. And if he doesnt want it... it probably wouldnt work out anyway...
Quote by xCobainx
Honestly, I really don't think guys care what you get them for valentines day.

I know I don't, all I want is to spend time with the one I love it doesn't even matter what we are doing. Blowjobs are nice though.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by IronNecrosis
ummm a dick in a box...
wait...

There's box in a box too man, don't be so sexist.
But yeah, as horrible and superficial as it sounds, sex is probably the easiest way to go.
Last year I gave my gf an 0 (long term relationship )
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Anything sexual really, like buy some nasty underwear and show up in it when he least expects it or something...

I'm serious.
I get to play a song (Dancing in the moonlight-Thin Lizzy) during the Valentines Dance at my school.

I'm not ready to date again just yet, but I'm dead serious when I say I want to see the satisfaction and feeling of love and community while watching the dance. To see two souls connect in a bond, even if that bond will probably be broken in two weeks, but just to see two people in harmony and the sweet milk of Concord all around me.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Apparently March 14th is steak and bj day.

... thats the day before my one year anniversary with my GF... maybe we can celebrate a day early... or celebrate march 14th a day late...
and TS. most guys don't like valentines day. get him a card. maybe cook him dinner or somthing. but don't buy him anything if "he has everything"
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Spay
I get to play a song (Dancing in the moonlight-Thin Lizzy) during the Valentines Dance at my school.

I'm not ready to date again just yet, but I'm dead serious when I say I want to see the satisfaction and feeling of love and community while watching the dance. To see two souls connect in a bond, even if that bond will probably be broken in two weeks, but just to see two people in harmony and the sweet milk of Concord all around me.

and Igot accused of being a pothead because I'm spiritual?!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Most guys don't really care about Valentine's Day. But if you're hellbent on getting him something, you can never go wrong with something personal--maybe relating to an inside joke or something the two of you shared. A lot of the time, this kind of thing is more about the gesture than the actual gift. For example, I girl I know burned me a CD of her favorite songs for...my birthday, I think it was. I don't like her music...at all...but it meant a lot to me.

Just a thought.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
A chicken sandwich and some waffle fries!!! for free!!!
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by fortysix&2
and Igot accused of being a pothead because I'm spiritual?!

Thank...you...? O.o
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Thank...you...? O.o

You're welcome man, take it gracefully.

The CD idea is kind of cool. A girl did that for me once, she got me into technical death metal!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I personally would appreciate know that at least one person at one time had a crush on me....sadly, that's just not true...i fail at love...either way, provided i was dating someone, a simple box of chocolates would be great.
well my grandpa died on valentines day. well i just hope its something good. like candy. i like candy. or free kisses nice too. or cookies.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by maggot2011
I want someone to share Valentine's Day with... . I fail at life, but yeah get him some sex. If he doesn't want it... well no need to say more.

I'm in the same boat buddy.....
alright, baby, here's the plan...

Put a message in a gum package. Wrap that in 50 layers of suran wrap. Then put that inside a little box. Ducktape the box a crapload of times. Once you've done that, put that inside a container that has been glued shut.

What this does is makes him have to take apart the container with superglue, take off all the ducktape, and take off all of the plastic wrap just to find a message that says "Meet me in your bedroom." So while he's opening that, you tell him you've got to go to the bathroom, but you really sneak up to his room take off your clothes and wait there until he finally finishes and he goes to his room where you have been waiting. Then the fun begins when he arrives.

Not only will he think that the sex would be awesome, he would be so shocked and amused by the fact you put such time and effort into this one little message. Then he would be shocked. then the sex is more mysterious and that such

try it
Quote by mrwaffles
I'm in the same boat buddy.....

me too

haha, but srlsy

For valentine's day I just want to get rid of this fucking head lice I got from my friend's niece or this valentine's day is no going to be fun/sexy/erotic at all
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
Quote by The Master Plan
A chicken sandwich and some waffle fries!!! for free!!!

HAHAHAHA and maybe a coke to drink! UNFORGIVABLE!
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
"Wait, so what do guys want for valentine's day? "

pussy
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I want my ex-gf back.....

Dear God I miss her
Last edited by majesty at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by FireItUp714
me too

haha, but srlsy
Can you make some more room?
sex is really the only present he cant possibly turn down.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Page 1 of 2