has anyone ever tried the first act delia?

the $500 version?

is it any good?

and do you know any places where i could try it out?

i live in so cal.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
please dont... there are faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better things in that price range
I think I tried one, only a custom shop one that some guy had when he went to a guitar store I frequent. It was actually pretty awesome. I was thoroughly impressed. Until I heard what he paid for it. I mean, I wouldn't pay 3000 smackers for it. But that's me.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
go get a fat strat
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I wouldnt get a first act. They scratch easily, the neck warps easily, they just a cheap brand.

you can get a Mexican made (american materials) Stratocaster for $621. That would be a better choice. Or you could buy a BCRich Warlock for $375.
^ did you read that guitar player one? it said they make guitars for aerosmith. wtf im pretty sure joe perry can do better than first act...
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
^^ agreed
SHOWBREAD

Quote by cheese_weasel
Winner of the intellectual comment of the day award.
Quote by SoLgEr
^ did you read that guitar player one? it said they make guitars for aerosmith. wtf im pretty sure joe perry can do better than first act...

Adam Levine from Maroon 5 has one also as well as a bunch of other artists.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.