GAH! I am so fed up with my Sansa SanDisk 2GB Clip! So every time I try to play my music it says, "Synchronize to continue your music subscription." It just all of a sudden started giving me this stupid message out of nowhere every time I try to play music. The thing is this isn't even a music subscription, I synced it to Windows Media Player where I ripped all my Cd's before. I deleted the songs through My Computer and Windows Media Player then tried to re-sync it and then Windows Media said it couldn't sync because it couldn't find the license... wtf! Please someone help, I just want something to listen to on the bus home from school because it is a long ride. So again, please help. Thanks.
Is it a USB type player?

If so when you connect it, go to my computer, open up the device, find the folder the music goes in and just drag and drop the files from their original locations.

If you can't do that use winamp. It knocks the **** out of WMP anyway.
I had the same problem with mine. Eventually i had to return it cause i would have had to pay for all of my songs again. Aperantly it is because you didnt buy your songs or something. It was not cool.
I got an insignia. They are almost the same, just more reliable.
Just return that thing. They're not fun.

Good luck. Do yourself a favor and return it and get a different player.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Is it a USB type player?

If so when you connect it, go to my computer, open up the device, find the folder the music goes in and just drag and drop the files from their original locations.

If you can't do that use winamp. It knocks the **** out of WMP anyway.

Or he could be right. I got to annoyed to deal with it to find out.
Quote by fagelamusgtr
I had the same problem with mine. Eventually i had to return it cause i would have had to pay for all of my songs again. Aperantly it is because you didnt buy your songs or something. It was not cool.
I got an insignia. They are almost the same, just more reliable.
Just return that thing. They're not fun.

Good luck. Do yourself a favor and return it and get a different player.

I can't return it because I don't have the receipt anymore and I bought it a little bit (three days to be exact) after Christmas so the return time is up. But thanks anyway
I think I'm solving the problem right now, but just in case any more solutions please?
It's just a media player, google it.

The free version will do everything you need (the pro version has additional features I don't need because I have stand-alone programs that do those functions better)

install it, connect your player, winamp will detect it, you can them move music from your medi library to the device (select songs, right click, send to: then select your device)

Winamp is better than WMP for day to day use because it's helluva lighter on your system resourses, but WMP will rip and burn faster thann winamp free version. However theres a program called CDex that'll rip a CD faster than WMP and pro burning programs like Nero outstrip WMP on that front.
Problem=Mp3 player

Solution=Ipod or Zune

problem solved
Look at my avatar and tell me it ain't the cutest baby you've ever seen.
Quote by NewYorkShredder
Problem=Mp3 player

Solution=Ipod or Zune

problem solved

Ipods are rarely a solution to anything, just a new set of frustrations (check out the number of Ipod/Itunes help threads the pit gets every single day)
Good luck, bro. I dont have the solution. This guy seems to know what he's talking about though, freedoms_stain .
Quote by NewYorkShredder
Problem=Mp3 player

Solution=Ipod or Zune

problem solved

This MP3 Player pwns the Clip for half the price and twice the storage lol. Anywho, problem solved everyone I reformatted it from it's menu while it was disconnected then re-synced and tis all good... for now *cue dramatic music*. Yeah... sorry for bothering lol but thanks for the help =]