wish me luck fellow guitar players. im doing an origional that has a blues jazz feel into an insane metal riff and soloing over it into intro and solo of master of puppets. the intro of master of puppets will be slapped bass like les claypool of primus(itts on youtube) by my good friend. well wish us luck and tell me something to ease down the tension and what to focus on while playing up there. first big gig playing together since weve only been playing together for a week now,= and i hope it kicks a**
Good luck, man. Take it easy, sleep early, eat a good breakfast, don't overthink it. If you screw up, most people won't notice (at least they don't when I mess up). Just stay calm and cool....
Just keep yourself calm.

I didn't last year, and before the curtains open, in my mind I told myself "I can't do this..."

But we ended up winning so it was all good.

Good luck!
You better hope you can sleep buddy. Nothing's worse than playing a gig when you're dead tired. You either end up playing sloppy, or you don't go and sleep in like little, old, me.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
SMOKE A FAT JOINT BEFORE YOU GO on stage.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"