So there was a cd I saw in a record store a couple months back that I thought was pretty good. It was on one of those racks where they let you preview some songs and get some background info. Well, I was broke and it wasn't what I was looking for at the time, but I thought of them again recently and I can't remember the name of the band! All I remember was that it was atmospheric black metal, and the cover was a picture of Death on a horse with a backdrop of snow. Seems like they were big on pagan themes. I'm pretty sure it was a new release, and it may have been a debut album. That's not much to go on, but I'm hoping somebody here knows who I'm talking about. Any names would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
That was nice of you snyper
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
i looked but didnt know
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
That was easy.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
That album cover is uber-grim. Cheesy? Yes. Extremely metal? Yes. Yes. Yes.

Plus, the album itself kicks ass.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
snyper, you are my hero. thanks a bunch!
and i agree with dirtydeeds468 10000%. Very metal, very kickass.
Awesome album!
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
eh that might be a good idea for a game thread, describe a metal album and people gotta put up the picture
My sig is better than yours