So my mom told me that people will pay pretty well to have guitarist play while people are going into a church for a wedding and during the brides march. I'd be in the back or in a balcony, can dress moderately comfortabley, play 2-4 songs, pick up my check and get out of there.

Anyone do this for some extra money. What are some other musical jobs for a solo guitarist?
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
hitman...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Guitar teacher, if you can stand little kids and n00bs wanting to learn Through The Fire And Flames.
Play guitar on the street corner. I did that with my friend today and we scored two dollars.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Guitar teacher, if you can stand little kids and n00bs wanting to learn Through The Fire And Flames.

The stories my teacher tells me about beginners is one reason I won't be a guitar teacher.

EDIT: ^ I live in the country, no foot traffic at all and barely any vehicle traffic.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by ratmblink123
Play guitar on the street corner. I did that with my friend today and we scored two dollars.

2 my friend and i did it for about 2-3 hours and made around $100 in the most pathetic redneck city ever
I breathe air.