I played a schecter C-1 hellraiser today, the one with the floyd, and was very impressed by it. Well, almost. Since im not a big metal guy, i was not (and have never been) a fan of the emgs. Is there a guitar very similar to the c-1 hellraiser, minus the emgs?

Im looking for:
-mahogany with maple top
-set neck
-floyd rose trem or equivalent
-two humbuckers
-NO ACTIVE PICKUPS

thanks
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash
get the hellrasier and shell out for a good set of HB's
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
/\ does it matter that the cavity for the battery will still be there?
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash
Quote by wylde_overdrive
If price isn't an issue, how about a Gibson Neal Schon signature Gibson

price is almost always an issue haha
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash
Schecter C-1+, or Schecter C-1 Classic (neckthrough + SD pickups)
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
If you can wait 'till the '08 Schecters come out, they're making the Blackjack series with Floyd Roses. No maple top, but it's got everything else you asked for.
Quote by hardrock1315
If you can wait 'till the '08 Schecters come out, they're making the Blackjack series with Floyd Roses. No maple top, but it's got everything else you asked for.

im not too familiar with schecter, so is the blackjack one of their high end models or more of a budget line?

also to the people who suggested the c-1 classic. they're nice guitars, but i think id miss not having a trem.
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash
Sorry, I missed the bit about the FR. Yeah, the Blackjack would be a good choice.

All Schecter basically makes two lines of guitars. The Diamond Series, which is what you can get at retail outlets, or their custom guitars, which need to be ordered from authorized dealers.

There's no particular "Budget" line Schecter (like Squier for Fender or Epiphone for Gibson). Just the Diamond Series with variations on body style, hardware, and construction, and obviously price.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
Sorry, I missed the bit about the FR. Yeah, the Blackjack would be a good choice.

All Schecter basically makes two lines of guitars. The Diamond Series, which is what you can get at retail outlets, or their custom guitars, which need to be ordered from authorized dealers.

There's no particular "Budget" line Schecter (like Squier for Fender or Epiphone for Gibson). Just the Diamond Series with variations on body style, hardware, and construction, and obviously price.

ok cool. thanks for clearing that up
My Gear:
MIM Fender Strat HSS

My Influences:
1) David Gilmour
2) SRV
3) Jimmy Page
4) Jimmi Hendrix
5) Slash