ok got my mind set on seymour duncan 59 bridge and sh-4 neck
upgrading from my stock pickups on the les paul standard
through peaveyvk 212

good choice?

i play rock metal classical blues and anything else
I think you mean SH-4 Bridge and '59 neck. I don't think they even make a neck SH-4...

If that's what you mean, it's a very good choice.
I wouldn't recommend the JB - the Custom or Custom 5 would probably suit you better
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
is that a gibson les paul standard?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
oh ok. i was just going to say if it were the gibbo, those duncans might not improve things much.

'59's cool for the neck, wouldn't really go for the jb in the bridge though, it's really hot and trebly, not really a LP-tone (unless that's what you want).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
+1 to Dave and Mark.

I'm not a big fan of the JB. I replaced mine with a GFS Vintage '59 that cost almost half as much and I couldn't be happier.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i have same combo in my schecter c-1 blackjack and its nice

JB can do all hard rock/metal well , switch to 59 and you have jazz