Today, I was walking down the hall in school and two friends of mine were walking towards me. The one friend pushed the other into me, sending me into the lockers. It was funny, so I said to him "Aw you bitch! I'll kick your ass!"

Well, after I said this, I started laughing and walked away. Then, I heard a loud "OFFICE. NOW!11!!!!1!" So, I got taken to the office to get yelled out.

Turns out, I got suspended for using the word "bitch". I argued my case and got it turned into an in school suspension (Worse? Yeah, but I can still shoot for the rifle team that way).

Soooo my parents got called to the school, and they agreed with me on the fact that it was utterly stupid for me to get in trouble for joking around with the kid AND for getting In school. A detention would be punishment enough.

Thoughts? Flames (no!)? Love? Similar stories??

Post!
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard, and you complaining about it makes it worse. be a man about it you stupid little baby. swearing affends god...and god will eventually smite you for you
Scream And Fly]I masturbate with it, and as an encore act, I release my spunk on people's faces. They love it
Next time you're in school, do the same thing to him. Then when the teacher calls him in, chuckle and put on some aviators.
Quote by Dsing44
thats the most pathetic thing ive ever heard, and you complaining about it makes it worse. be a man about it you stupid little baby. swearing affends god...and god will eventually smite you for you

wait....what?
Quote by Atomic48

Ready your flame shield good sir.

Quote by -megadeth-
I just Goatse'd my bellybutton.
Quote by fob12
Next time you're in school, do the same thing to him. Then when the teacher calls him in, chuckle and put on some aviators.

Agreed. Practice in the art of Oneupsmanship.
the game
Quote by johnny butt
i got kicked out of class for saying 'sausage fest'

Quote by Dsing44

Wow.

/burn

Anyways. It's just pretty much gay how I got punished so severly. The teacher alone should have never said anything. He is always harrassing kids and swearing himself.

As*hole.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
... in highschool i remember some teachers using curse words

I swore in my valedictorian speech.

"graduating is kinda like sex....
it's ****in' great."

my english teacher laughed because she swears in class, too.
other teachers didn't find it appropriate.
nor did I, but if I left that out, I would've regretted it.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by johnny butt

Quote by ZedLeppy
Anyways. It's just pretty much gay how I got punished so severly. The teacher alone should have never said anything. He is always harrassing kids and swearing himself.

As*hole.

Are you sure this incident has impacted your sexual orientation? Are you angry at the fact that you were punished? Does this really have an adverse effect on your life? You'll have to catch up on some missed work, no biggie, right?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Feb 6, 2008,
"bitch" isn't even a swear word really, i could see you getting in some sort of trouble for saying "****", but getting suspended off campus for saying bitch is boarderline retarded
If they give you trouble again, just shout SUCK MY DICK YOU ****ING ****S! then see what happens. Or watch your mouth in school, but that's no fun.
strip search because a kid said i had marajuana on me and they basically already had me profiled... it was kinda funny except i was nervous they might try to reach somewhere ... luckily they didnt
I breathe air.
Quote by Dsing44

Wow.

/burn

As*hole.

I forget his name lol]Are you sure this incident has impacted your sexual orientation? Are you angry at the fact that you were punished? Does this really have an adverse effect on your life? You'll have to catch up on some missed work, no biggie, right?

Severly. I just want to hump guys n' everything.

But seriously, it goes on my permanent record and I will catch up on homework, but I'll just get behind in all of my classes. So, it's a lose-lose.

Quote by pencap
Last edited by ZedLeppy at Feb 6, 2008,
Quote by johnny butt

Wow

Reminds me of some quotes from my teachers:

Calculus teacher: "In my 56 years of life I have learned that men will be selfish and women will be bitches"

Astronomy teacer: "What? She switched out too? OK, we just have you two girls left now. I'll call your area of the room estrogen island. Boy this is going to be a sausage fest."
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by ZedLeppy
Wow.

/burn

As*hole.
Deja vu?
Led Zeppy, you already said that.

Quote by Dead_End
strip search because a kid said i had marajuana on me and they basically already had me profiled... it was kinda funny except i was nervous they might try to reach somewhere ... luckily they didnt

You hid it in your bum?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Metallica rulz
Public School= gay school rules. That sucks, just don't serve it.
Uhh... fixed that for you.

I mean, come on - zero-tolerance policies? No Child Left Behind? What the hell is this ****?
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 6, 2008,
One time I was bored at school and had nothing to do so i was messing with a guitar pick and plucking the edge of the desk rhythmically with it. I wasn't making any noise, no distraction then I got a detention for air guitar...
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████