so my friends girlfriend was being a bitch to him and cheating on him and stuff. So he promised this other girl that hed go out with her. Now the girl that he promised was my friend and she was really psyched about it. Then at the last minute he told me he wasnt gonna go out with her and instead was going to try to make up wiht his original girlfriend. He wasnt gonna say it to her face either. he wanted me and another firend to do it. we were going to tell him to grow some balls and say it to her face because its his responsibility. But then the girl asked us if he was going out with her and we couldnt lie to her face so we told her. Im pretty pissed at all the **** hes done. he goes out with girls and he dumps them and doesnt keep any promises to them. I think im going to make him apologize to all the girls hes doen this to.

I know this sounds liek a bunch of dramatic bull**** (it kinda is)
but the thing that pisses me off the most is that girls actually fall for people liek this even when they know theyre complete douchebags. He goes through girlfriends every few weeks, yet people like me cant even get a girlfriend. I hate high school. Anyone experience **** liek this.?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Last edited by Fuzzbox91 at Feb 7, 2008,
How old are you? 7?

EDIT: Nvm, you're in High School. Tell your friend to grow the f*ck up.
Last edited by AngelOfHatred at Feb 6, 2008,
Very typical.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Infatuation
learn how to type

+1
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
ya mind ur own ****ing business dude. trust me, ur life will be a lot better if u just go with the flow and become an ignorant ****.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by shuriken
yes.
his problem, not yours.
best not to get involved.
+234q4236532q

Listen, if she's your friend, then you did what you had to do. You were honest. That's all you can do.
dude ive always had crap like this going on. best comfort that chick and if you like her youll be able to go out with her. chicks like that comforting crap
Quote by joeyc
dude ive always had crap like this going on. best comfort that chick and if you like her youll be able to go out with her. chicks like that comforting crap
What a gentleman.
I (used) to have a friend like this, he was a complete asshole to all his girlfriends, and whenever I tried to talk to him about it he always said "Shut up, I've had 10 more girlfriends than you, I know what I'm doing."

This was when I was going out with this girl, and we had been together for about three months, which was longer than all of his relationships put together.

Eventually I realized that he would start acting like he did to his girlfriends to me, and I decided to stop being friends with him, since he only saw people for their looks, and not for their personalities.

And even though he is an asshole to the people around him, he still keeps on getting girlfriends, and it pisses me off.

Why do jerks like him get all the girls, and nice, considerate guys like me get denied?

Women, eh?
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by joeyc

im not really interested in her. I typed it really fast hence all the errors. As for minding my own business, well the girl is my friend and the guy is my "friend" so it kind of is my business. the worst thing is hes our drummer. And like his relationships he never shows up to practice and never keeps promises. And the other members of the band dont want to fire him. Well thats antoher story, but yea they are my friends so i do mind my own business.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Cut off his wang. He deserves to never f*ck if he's such an asshole.

I'd say pay me and I'll do it, but I've already got too many people on the agenda for this

/horriblejoke
Quote by synpet713192
Cut off his wang. He deserves to never f*ck if he's such an asshole.

I'd say pay me and I'll do it, but I've already got too many people on the agenda for this

/horriblejoke

i aint touchin his wang with anyhting. Id probably get a trillion stds and ****. I think ill just make him apologize to all the girls hes done this to.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by Fuzzbox91
i aint touchin his wang with anyhting. Id probably get a trillion stds and ****. I think ill just make him apologize to all the girls hes done this to.

You wouldn't have to touch it!
What do you think hatchets are for?
Quote by Fuzzbox91
so my friends girlfriend was being a bitch to him and cheating on him and stuff. So he promised this other girl that hed go out with her. Now the girl that he promised was my friend and she was really psyched about it. Then at the last minute he told me he wasnt gonna go out with her and instead was going to try to make up wiht his original girlfriend. He wasnt gonna say it to her face either. he wanted me and another firend to do it. wewere going to grow some balls and say it to her face because its his responsibility. But then the girl asked us if he was going out with her and we couldnt lie to her face so we told her. Im pretty pissed at all the **** hes done. he goes out with girls and he dumps them and doesnt keep any promises to them. I think im going to make him apologize to all the girls hes doen this to.

I know this sounds liek a bunch of dramatic bull**** (it kinda is)
but the thing that pisses me off the most is that girls actually fall for people liek this even when they know theyre complete douchebags. He goes through girlfriends every few weeks, yet people like me cant even get a girlfriend. I hate high school. Anyone experience **** liek this.?
1 - What he promises, is his business.

2 - Screw what he wants. You don't have to tell anyone, anything that you don't want to get involved in.

3 - You don't have to lie. Just say it's not your place to say. It's between her and him.

4 - Not kinda, it IS "a bunch of dramatic bull****"

5 - Grow a pair. Learn to say no.

6 - Having a pair makes you more attractive to the girls. That might help you score a girfriend of your own.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.