So theres this kid on my bus...
Every day theres like 40 of us that take a class in a town 30 miles away.
And theres this kid that showers 1-2 times a week, he smells.
Theres this one dickhead senor who is really immature who CONSTANTLY picks on him, and last week he took the front off a pen and put a bunch of ink on the back of his coat.
The kid told the principal, expectedly.
The next day our bus driver talks to us, and then this one stupid kid says the problem is this smelly kid and his smelly girlfriend. So this smelly kid, who is also a spaz, flips out and says, "Alright! If im the f*king problem then ill just f*king get off!" So he leaves, and 10 seconds later his girlfriend gets off too. About 1 minute later they come back with our althletic director (practially principal #2) and then sorts it out, and we've been fine since.
But now, theres this one kid, who originally threw the pen (had nothing to do with the ink on his back) gets in trouble, because the kid who got ink'd says that "he threw the f*king pen at me and i thought it went over my head, but it didnt, and the pen was exploded." But yet i was sitting in the same seat with the stupid immature senor who put ink on his back, and i SAW him put ink on his back. I saw him pull off the tip of the pen, and put it on his back. Now this other kid is getting punished for throwing a pen, even though he didnt do anything else.

Now, should i tell the principal wassup? (brownie pts!)
Or, write an anonymous letter to our principal
Or just do nothing, because smellykid is a f*ktard and hes an asshole/spaz/stink bomb.

Today i ripped ass, and he said it smelled so bad that his eyes were watering.
I shoulda said, now you know how we feel every day!
LULZ.

Advice plz?
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
na man dont even bother...no one likes a rat and if he (the senor) finds out you ratted him he and a couple of buddys will most likely confront you...if i was you..just act like nothing happend
Quote by shenanigans682
na man dont even bother...no one likes a rat and if he (the senor) finds out you ratted him he and a couple of buddys will most likely confront you...if i was you..just act like nothing happend

The senor?
Hes a stupid fatkid.
his friends are retarded too.

I guess, the thing is

The smelly kid owns military weapons, last time i checked, he owned a couple grenades and an AK-47.
Scary.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
tell the principle anonymously. The immature senior deserves to get in trouble not a sort of innocent kid.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by kool98769
The senor?
Hes a stupid fatkid.
his friends are retarded too.

I guess, the thing is

The smelly kid owns military weapons, last time i checked, he owned a couple grenades and an AK-47.
Scary.

ooook change of plan...become best friends with stinky..that way when he desides to **** up everyone on the bus..he'll spare you
Quote by Fuzzbox91
tell the principle anonymously. The immature senior deserves to get in trouble not a sort of innocent kid.

the worst part is stupidfatkid knocked up his girlfriend.
Maybe he'll get caught one of these times when he steals **** from target
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
lol