if it doesn't work you'll have to sign up for the itunes store, then it should work
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
if you dont get any matches, its not in the itunes database. I would reccomend google images and just copy and paste
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by Darkside825
if you dont get any matches, its not in the itunes database. I would reccomend google images and just copy and paste

10/10, would read again.

This man speaks the truth.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Darkside825
if you dont get any matches, its not in the itunes database.

Or, it may just not match the exact album/artist that iTunes has listed. If you don't get any results for an album first search the album in the iTunes Store and see if it shows up. If it does, verify that what you have matches to the T. iTunes is extremely picky when it comes to that stuff.
The_G_String
Quote by The_G_String
is there a way to get all album artwork without having to go into cover flow and clicking on all my albums?

May be TunesGo can help. Or you can use a free way to make it. Run iTunes on your computer. Then go to the Library. Choose a song from the Music column. Right click the file and check the "Get Info" option. By the way, you can check the detailed info of music. Choose "Artwork", then album artwork will be displayed. If you have software that I mentioned above, you can run it and use it to manage your media file with ease. For example, you can remove duplicate tracks from the music library within second.
Last edited by SmithDeri at Sep 9, 2016,