Technical but i find no groove in it or rhythm that keeps me listening.
Cool the first 2 times you hear them, after that BORINGAS****
I played with these guys at a show with Annotations of an Autopsy, Devour thy Sins and Trigger the Bloodshed in Liverpool.

They're really good technically and tight, but I just don't see the musicality at all. It's just widdly riff after widdly riff in my view.

Sound guys though!
They've got a lot of talent, but like someone said, their songs do sound the same
Oh please, these guys are really good.
And actually i don't find very much similarity in their songs, that's a little ironic considering you (punkmetal) have a despised icon avatar, who's songs sounds boring as crap due to the extraordinary resemblance of their songs, all they seem to be is chug after chug after chug. But that's just my opinion. I'm surprised these guys aren't huge by now, considering how quickly well known BMTH got, and they are absolute crap compared to them.
They're great, and very original indeed.
i listened to one song. it sounded as if they had taken samples from various tech metal bands (pysopus, beneath the massace, the faceless etc...), meshed them all together, and added their own vocals.
wow.
one of the most generic bands i have ever heard.
-Zach
The creativity of the band name really foreshadowed the creativity of the music for me.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Nautaflcl
Oh please, these guys are really good.
And actually i don't find very much similarity in their songs, that's a little ironic considering you (punkmetal) have a despised icon avatar, who's songs sounds boring as crap due to the extraordinary resemblance of their songs, all they seem to be is chug after chug after chug. But that's just my opinion. I'm surprised these guys aren't huge by now, considering how quickly well known BMTH got, and they are absolute crap compared to them.
They're great, and very original indeed.
Uhh i never said despised icon were original?
At least what they do is enjoyable.
Saying they are chug after chug is just ignorant and foolish..
Well, a lot of technical grindcore/deathmetal bands use the diminished scale a lot. So maybe that's why you n00bs think they sound alike. TBWD owns. All you haters probably couldn't write music like that or even learn any of their songs.
And for that reason, you should at least respect that music, even though you may not like it.
I dig this.
It's good stuff.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by The Spoon
They jsut got signed, didnt they?

Yes, to Earache records.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Sweet, full length on the way then maybe?...
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
Sweet, full length on the way then maybe?...

I have no idea.
I hope so.
Quote by ch715dallat
Actually the last time I talked to them they were in the process of releasing a full length. They told me about that way before they actually disclosed what label they were releasing it on though. I would say expect something within the next few months.
They've just finished recording their first full-length, should be out early 2009, apparently.

I think they're awesome, and one of the least generic bands around. I appreciate that they're not alone in their genre, but who is? Saying they've just taken a load of other similar bands' riffs and chucked them together is like saying about any music that it's not original cos they're all using the same 12 notes that all other music in the world uses.