i think i could have done better but meh, whatev. i'm pretty impressed with my progress with this song. i remember a month ago i couldn't even nail the main verse, and now i've got the "mosh" riff down pat.

there are a few mistakes, and when i say few, you'll catch them everywhere.

it's in my profile.

remember, c4c guys.

EDIT

i know i didn't get the pinch harmonics. i'm not very good at them so i just decided not to worry about them. i did manage to get some of them in there though

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Not that it is what the post is about but I was checking out your like light to the flies cover and it wasn't bad but in the pre chorus it sounds a little off in some spots.
i think there are just some slight timing issues but it almost seems just like maybe u havent memorized the song or something so get on that and a few pinch harmonics and ull be right around the bend...

if you have a minute could you give this a crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=782160

thanks
thanks for the crit guys!

Scott3229: i'm not exactly sure what you mean by i haven't memorize the song. i think maybe i played too choppy in the recording if thats what you mean. i agree with that lol.

EDIT: it could also possibly sound like i haven't memorized the song because i played the rhythm track of the song. i play rhythm guitar for my friend because he's a lot better than i am so that's the only thing i bother to learn

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Last edited by gebgebgeb at Feb 9, 2008,