So i always play my jay turser green guitar.... my black excel i just well....didnt like, and it had scratches all over it...so i decided to take it apart.... im currently sanding all of the black paint off it and getting the wood look on it for now...then im thinkin of staining it maybe a coat of red then brown or something....but then i was thinking i want a crazy design on it also.... So its completly taken apart and i was wonder what i should do with it....ive never really messed with anything other than a regular already put together guitar..... Soooo anything cool i should like paint on it or do to it???
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
do whatever comes to you man, if your looking at your guitar and all of a sudden, in your minds eye, you see something that's just like "I want to play something that looks like that," do it.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
....Yeah... well i was thinking like airbrushing marijuana leaves like floating all over it, but i want to know what some of your guys's ideas are,
Aw come on... noone has any crazy ideas they want to share?

Bump.
do like inlays all over the body with different materials
thatd be so cool
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
well..i cant find a picture of it and it would take a long time cutting out the stencils but it will work with any color in 3 different shades, it looks like camouflage but its actually skulls if you look close..i have it as a shirt lol..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost