no
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
No. Having a girlfriend is bad karma, sent from the envious grip of your primary hand.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Do it for 1 month and see if anything bad happens, and then don't do it for 1 month and see if anything good happens. Compare the differences.
It's Gherkin. As in the pickle. Where does this Mc part come from? Damn teenagers...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have a girlfriend and if I didn't spank the monkey, I think things would be a lot messier...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by InvaderTSN
Do it for 1 month and see if anything bad happens, and then don't do it for 1 month and see if anything good happens. Compare the differences.

Is that even possible?
If you have to jerk it still, then your girlfriend isn't doing her job.
My Music
[thread="475365"]My Fender Strat[/thread]
Starter of the Caught my Guitar on Fire club.
Quote by afrothunder666
I'm thinking no. This is the first I've ever heard or seen the work mcgerkin.

Because it's not a word, it's Gherkin! As in the pickle!

He's jerking the pickle!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
man kids these days. We really have a thread about wacking off? And this really depends if you believe in karma.

I think it can be the lesser of two evils. If you wanna get 'religious' about it catholics believe that its a sin because its using your body in a way that it wasnt mean't to be. But this would be a venial sin or... a 'small sin'. LoL but anywayz...

by the way your talking im guessing your around 14 or 15. So your either gonna be rubbin' out, or your gonna find a release in a way you prob wouldnt want, lol
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's Gherkin. As in the pickle. Where does this Mc part come from? Damn teenagers...

the "Mc" part is commonly associated with a product containing small quantities of low grade meat. in this case i think it applies all too well.
Last edited by diablo_man at Feb 7, 2008,
Quote by diablo_man
the "Mc" part is generally is generally associated with a product containing small quantities of low grade meat. in this case i think it applies

Or a joke of "McDonalds"
Mcdumasse
^was that at me? if you are going to call someone a dumbass you should probably know how to spell it first.
and that was a joke, in case that slipped by you.
Quote by diablo_man
^was that at me? if you are going to call someone a dumbass you should probably know how to spell it first.
and that was a joke, in case that slipped by you.

orly?
its how i spell dumasse.
Mine was a joke too. May have slipped by you
Im sure she masturbates too
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.