Well The Assman here again. And guess what showed up at the docks this morning? My new Lambo! Its a new Gillardo with the whole deal. This car rides like nothing else you can imagine.
Quote by I Am The Assman
Well The Assman here again. And guess what showed up at the docks this morning? My new Lambo! Its a new Gillardo with the whole deal. This car rides like nothing else you can imagine.

you have money to get a lambo but cant afford to take a picture of it .......strange
insecurity issues?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Pics or it didn't happen.

This isn't meant to be a jerk post, I just really want to see this vehicle.

Actually, it sort of is meant to be a jerk post, but still.
Wow, if I had a vehicle so expensive as that I'd be afraid to drive it in fear of an accident.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
You'd look like a right tosser calling it a 'Gillardo' aswell. It's spelled Gallardo, and it's pronounced 'guy-ah-doe'.
Thats awesome man... If you truely did get one.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by punk_metal
If you have a lamborghini
You wouldnt post on UG...

or if you did just get an lamborghini and ur on UG posting... you have no friends
If I had that money I would have spent 3000 dollars on an old chevy and fixed it up, went catfishin, and with the ton of money I still had buy a fucking house.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
or if you did just get an lamborghini and ur on UG posting... you have no friends
If I had that money I would have spent 3000 dollars on an old chevy and fixed it up, went catfishin, and with the ton of money I still had buy a fucking house.

or 10 million lolly pops!
Quote by rebeltildeth87

so i was on your profile and reported one of your pictures because you look funny.
Quote by dimestorekeet
so i was on your profile and reported one of your pictures because you look funny.

now he is banned

Weren't you the guy who claimed to have 2 Gibson Les Paul Customs, and as proof, you posted pics from Google Images?

EDIT: Well, I guess you can't answer me now.
Quote by Khann
You'd look like a right tosser calling it a 'Gillardo' aswell. It's spelled Gallardo, and it's pronounced 'guy-ah-doe'.

Are you sure it's not 'Gah-Yar-doe' or do Mexican American's speak bad spanish?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Feb 7, 2008,
Quote by rebeltildeth87

If I had that money I would have spent 3000 dollars on an old chevy and fixed it up, went bassfishin, and with the ton of money I still had buy a fucking house AND ALCOHOL

Fixed
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by CORT noob
Are you sure it's not 'Gah-Yah-doe' or do Mexican American's speak bad spanish?

The way I read that, it sounds pretty much the same. I'm Australian.
Quote by Khann
The way I read that, it sounds pretty much the same. I'm Australian.

We say Guy as g-I
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Wait, you guys got him banned? That kinda sucks, i went to college with him and hes one hell of a guy haha, hes actually partial owner of the fender corporation, so idk if you guys are jealous or just mean. I think you should feel bad for getting this poor guy banned, all he was doing was talking about his cool stuff.

Quote by I Am The Assman
Quote by cturner11
Wait, you guys got him banned? That kinda sucks, i went to college with him and hes one hell of a guy haha, hes actually partial owner of the fender corporation, so idk if you guys are jealous or just mean. I think you should feel bad for getting this poor guy banned, all he was doing was talking about his cool stuff.

Why'd they strike him with the ban-hammer?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

lol same dude with another account pretending to be his friend. this is the kind of s*** a 9 year old would come up with! you need a life.
haha this is actually not him, i do have the maturity of a 9 year old, but first off i made my account early last year, and he made his like today i guess. We dont even live in the same state. But w/e yeah i wish you guys didnt get him banned.
Quote by rotaguy
lol same dude with another account pretending to be his friend. this is the kind of s*** a 9 year old would come up with! you need a life.

It says that he went to college with him, and hes a couple months younger than me!
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

im 62, it says im 15 because im hopin' to attract some youngin's

Quote by CORT noob
It says that he went to college with him, and hes a couple months younger than me!
Quote by cturner11
im 62, it says im 15 because im hopin' to attract some youngin's

Apparently you're an Assman too.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Besides, there's only one cool Lamborghini

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.