Hey guys, I just picked up a Dunlop Original Crybaby pretty cheap on CL and I think its SWEET! I like how its not crazy like the Dime one, but still moduates enough to be subtly sweet. Only thing is that I cant seem to find an "off" point if that makes any sense. Completely forward it seems to brighten up the tone a little, all the way back it muffles it to hell, and anywhere in between it still seems to not clean like it is when I just plug it into the amp. Is this normal and do I just have to EQ/play around with other knobs to compensate? Think I could just wire in a bypass switch? Thanks all.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
No man push your heel down on it till it clicks off - at the treble side.
Ahhhhh, I see. Thanks guys, sorry about the noob question. It is a bit on the old side (one part of why it was so cheap) and I clicked the button by hand and it turned off. It doesnt do it when I use my foot unless I am standing and put ALL of my weight on the front. I am going to go through it though, the other part of the reason I got it so cheap is the input jack has a loose wire and sometimes cuts out but you know what? I bought the pedal for barely more than the AC adapter it came with is worth so taking it apart, cleaning it, and soldering for 6 minutes is worth paying 1/3 of the new pice to me. Hell, maybe she'll even get another coat of paint . Thanks again guys.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+