Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
lol, that was pretty funny
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Yeah but thats on cable tv. Cable is so cheap in america that everyone gets it...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I refuse to pass judgment because all of those men are amazing

edit-

I give up

Stewart > every breathing human
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 7, 2008,
That was epic.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
that fight in australian rugby leagues state of origin. let me tell you the story.
there are the blues and the maroons, new south wales are the blues, queensland are the maroons. obviously, the colour jerseys they wear. anyway.
the queensland coach hears from the nsw dressing room that the person who yells "queenslander!" in the scrum gets punched. first scrum of the second half, someone yells it. MASSIVE ALL IN BRAWL!!!
it finally ends, the coach gets the two captains over, andrew johns and someone else. cant remember who. andrew johns got absolutely dropped by the other guy during the fight, so he runs AROUND the ref and punches the guy in the jaw! fight starts again!
pretty epic.