I disagree!

He should go to Guitar Center, and play that amp, along with the Vox AD something, and Roland Cube 30, Epiphone Valve Jr. and decide himself.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
I think the Peavey amps 15 watt combos are pretty good for the price. It also depends on the style of music you play, the Peavey Blazer 158 is pretty good for hard rock and modern rock, and from experience I've come to trust it's durability, once played after it had been rained on with no problems whatsoever.
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
I disagree on the basis that the URL you provided would be useless for anyone outside of North America
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Guitar_Poet
I disagree further! Guitar Center is ****... and go and play amps before buying them.

Guitar Center is often the handiest and most well-stocked place for people to try amps, in the US.
Quote by stevenexp
Roland cube vomits tone. Best practice amp ever.

You sir know what the **** you're talking about.
I don't even shred
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Guitar Center is often the handiest and most well-stocked place for people to try amps, in the US.

they have a lot of stuff, but from my years of experience shopping there, they dont care about their customers at all... at least this is the case at the one nearest me.

i shop there because i cant get some things elsewhere (when i can, i do)
Last edited by Guitar_Poet at Feb 7, 2008,
Quote by stevenexp
Roland cube vomits tone. Best practice amp ever.

I'll keep my blackface champ and respectfully disagree