I'm a big fan...or was a big fan of Nirvana... Did anybody hear a rumor of a Nirvana movie comin out? Who will play Cobain? I just hope the movie does them justice. They really had a big influance on me growing up.
Yeah i heard of it
but its gonna suck
courtney love is still finding ways to make money off of him
theres even cobain action figures
im also a big fan of nirvana which might surprise some people
but they were the first rock band i listened to
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Apparently there is a movie coming out called Heavier Than Heaven.

And Scarlett Johansson is rumoured to be playing Courtney....
Few months ago there was an article about it here in UG.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

i thought the book's name was Heavier than Heaven...kinda sounds cheesy for a movie title.Anyway,i don't care about the movie.Nirvana wass all about the primal visceral energy.Long live Nirvana
thanks for that sweet. just saw across the universe and thought he looked alot like cobain. Good choice....
Quote by paulwellerrocks
Nirvana Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude Wrong forum! plus if Nirvara really did suck (WICH THEY DIDNT!!) It sould say Nivara sucked
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I hope in the end Courtney shows Dave killing him. That would be pretty cool, since she hates him so much.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I could be wrong but I don't think the film is going to be named after the book, I think it's just going to be called "Cobain" or something like that.

Apparently Courtney wants Ryan Gosling to play Kurt, which I can kind of see working out

It's putting Courtney in charge of the film that worries me... putting that woman in charge of anything worries me.
There were rumours about James McAvoy being lined up for the part but I think he's denied them.

EDIT: Sorry for huge pic
Does anyone else think its kinda disrespectful making loadsa money outta Cobain since he's dead?
KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?
Quote by T_C
Does anyone else think its kinda disrespectful making loadsa money outta Cobain since he's dead?

No, the man killed himself. Why respect his wishes? He's not around to bitch about it anymore. He gave up any rights he had to be upset with what is done with his image. He DID turn himself into a martyr after all. Besides, they made loads of money off of him when he was alive. And also, these things are tributes to a man that millions of people look up to.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i heard ewan mcgregor was signed to play cobain...
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."