I don't pay attention when we study black history. What are some slave songs other than Swing Low, Sweet Chariot?
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
I don't pay attention when we study black history. What are some slave songs other than Swing Low, Sweet Chariot?

Google.com is a good one, I've always liked it.
Or maybe you could pay attention in class, you moron.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Smells Like Teen Spirit...

I dunno...Amazing Grace?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
There's A Meeting Here To-night

it goes like this

I take my text in Matthew, and by de Revelation,
I know you by your garment, dere's a meeting here to-night. (repeat)
Dere's a meeting here to-night, (Brudder Tony) dere's a meeting here to-night, (sister Rina),
dere's a meeting here to-night, I hope to meet again. (repeat)
Gear:
-Brownsville BMAG3 (acoustic)
-Fender 70s Reissue 60th anniversary Stratocaster
-Line 6 Flextone III
-Crate RFX30 RetroFex
-Line 6 Tone Port UX1
-Roland Digital Piano HP-4500
-(other stuff)
WORK THE LIVELONG DAY. i dunno just download a cd on negro work songs or slave songs.
Amazing Grace wasn't originally a slave song (usually called spirituals). It was written by a reformed English slaver, though, so that probably counts for something.

This Little Light of Mine
Rock-a My Soul in the Bosom of Abraham
King Jesus Is A-Listening
God's Gonna Set This World on Fire
I'm Gonna Sing Till the Spirit Moves in my Heart
Po' Lazarus

just google it for more.
The medium is the message!
oh funny, at my school, i take part in Academic Decathlon.. thats not important but the topic of it was the Civil War and we had an entire CD on it..

My favorite one is Follow the Drinking Gourd - composed by Peg Leg Joe. It was a freedom song for slaves.