Herman Li gets 2% playing "Through The Fire And Flames" [HARD] on Guitar Hero

Page 1 of 3
its spelt herman "riiiiii"
and thats because he plays guitar in a band, not guitar hero in a band.
its completely different to actually playing guitar. your just jealous cos you cant play it in real life :P
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
Yeah but he cant play that song with an actual guitar either
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
that video **kin rokd,thats all i can say.....................and there is a huge difference in playing an actual guitar and the puny pplastic guitar hero controller,so i dont blame him
Quote by Ez0ph

The videos of him playing on Youtube are terrible. Especially the lesson video he did for whatever guitar magazine it was.
Herman Ri sucks at both guitar and guitar hero
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Ez0ph

ok,now im confused,tell me more
Quote by Herman Li
You can do a cheat, that says, "Dragonforce live version" and you're allowed to make more mistakes.

Quote by Discouraged

The videos of him playing on Youtube are terrible. Especially the lesson video he did for whatever guitar magazine it was.

His lessons for Total Guitar were excellent.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i saw this vid ages ago. and thought to myself i wana beat him at that. i got 3%
Hey, this is Herman Ri. Guitar Hero pretty coor, but I can't pray it cause it too hard. Now don't terr your friends or I shit on your head.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by ShamiqSevenfold
ok,now im confused,tell me more

look up a video of him playing live
its horrible
in the studio they fix it up
i think they said he records like a few seconds, stops, then records the next few seconds
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Hey, this is Herman Ri. Guitar Hero pretty coor, but I can't pray it cause it too hard. Now don't terr your friends or I shit on your head.

sigged

Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'd like to see you get more than 2% playing the real Through The Fire And Flames.

its no where near as hard as it sounds
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Pretty hardcore...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I have never been a fan of Herman Li, but everyone is right. Guitar Hero is way different than real guitar.
Playing guitar good and sucking at guitar hero is like being a black belt and sucking in street fighter.
Totally acceptable.
Unless you're 10 years old. 10 years old kids can't suck at Street Fighter.
Srysly.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Why is everything now based around Guitar hero?
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by urik
Playing guitar good and sucking at guitar hero is like being a black belt and sucking in street fighter.
Totally acceptable.
Srysly.

10 year olds these days probably could. They'd be too busy bitching about the graphics, and how some of the moves 'rip off Virtua Fighter' or some crap to play it right.
Stoopid kidz.
Quote by Big_Rat
One of the only good guitarists who isn't a egotistical dickhead.

actually i recant my statement
hes a pretty fly guy
hes not a good guitarist tho
but hes not an asshole like yngwie
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at Feb 7, 2008,
I like how he pokes fun at himself:

"There's a cheat, it's called "Dragonforce Live Version", and you're allowed to do more mistakes"

Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by Big_Rat
One of the only good guitarists who isn't a egotistical dickhead.

+1

i like him, i dont really see why retards started bashing him to be honest. he doesnt play solos perfectly live but they put on a good show so who gives a shit.

EDIT:^exactly, herman li has no ego
I kind of dislike Dragonforce, but Herman's a cool guy.
I mean if Yngwie got that on Black Star he wouldn't joke about it, he'd "UNLEASH THE ****ING FURY".
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I'd like to see you get more than 2% playing the real Through The Fire And Flames.

I'd like to see Li get more than 2% on the real Through the Fire and the Flames :P
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i am so tired of the herman li ****
"ahh herman li is the greatest!"
"who do you think is better, herman or yngwie???"
im tired of it
especially because yngwie owns herman's (and everyone elses) ass
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by urik
Totally acceptable.
Srysly.

So true...

I mean, I got beaten up in wii boxing by my little sister!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i'm so sick of people bashing Herman Li. He can play better on a bad day than most of you could on a good day, I'm sure.

This site would be a lot better if people spend time talking about guitar and less time joining this ridiculous "Herman can't play LOL!" cult

I've seen them live, and honestly, it wasn't that bad. All the 'reviews' on this site would have you thinking that his guitar sounds like a distorted lawnmower being thrown down a flight of stairs, but, unfortunately for all you little jealous 14 year olds, he can play

grow the hell up
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by Herman Ri (from the video)
You can do a cheat, and put 'Dragonforce Live version' where you're allowed to make more mistakes

EDIT: Aww, beaten.

That's an awesome quote though.
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Feb 7, 2008,
Quote by TheShubes
i'm so sick of people bashing Herman Li. He can play better on a bad day than most of you could on a good day, I'm sure.

This site would be a lot better if people spend time talking about guitar and less time joining this ridiculous "Herman can't play LOL!" cult

I've seen them live, and honestly, it wasn't that bad. All the 'reviews' on this site would have you thinking that his guitar sounds like a distorted lawnmower being thrown down a flight of stairs, but, unfortunately for all you little jealous 14 year olds, he can play

grow the hell up

+1

^and i agree, i lol'ed big time when he said that
The dragonforce guys are pretty good guys. It's all just fun for them, that's why they come off as cocky. In reality, they are just having a good time making music, which is all anyone should expect from a band
There's a brilliant video on youtube somewhere of DragonForce playing live and Herman Li accidentally uses a volume pedal instead of a wah Silly drunk man.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
SEriously its a video game...thats so pathetic, he can still rape anyone who plays guitar hero's ass at guitar...and i dont even like him

Idk why you tools even try and parallel video games and real world skills
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
i say until all the ppl who say herman li sucks get a video of themselves beating him in a guitar duel they should STFU and GTFO

edit: a real guitar duel, not a guitar hero duel lol
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Last edited by malmsteenkid at Feb 7, 2008,
Page 1 of 3