Hi m8s,

I have am going to be receiving like £400 soon and i dunno what to spend it on, i don't want to spend all of it but i do want to get some new gear if i can. Here is what i have at the moment:

Washburn x200 pro-e
Squier Strat
Roland Cube 60
A crappy zoom pedal.

I dunno what to buy....The only thing i have definitely decided on is guitar hero 3. But i really want some new gear....

Thanks in advance for ideas.
Quote by MightyAl
Get a talkbox.

WTF
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by Big_Rat
Whats that?

the biggest waste of money ever...
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by TTC
the biggest waste of money ever...

What would you know? You're Belgian.
Well thanks to the guy suggesting a sensible answer to my question! But i'm not too into Fenders apart from the odd Tele. I'm also mainly playing metal/metalcore music so i need any suggestions based around this.
Quote by MightyAl
What would you know? You're Belgian.

Gentlemen, please...

The subject of this thread is not xenophobia.

Quote by Big_Rat
Well thanks to the guy suggesting a sensible answer to my question! But i'm not too into Fenders apart from the odd Tele. I'm also mainly playing metal/metalcore music so i need any suggestions based around this.

I have an Ibanez RG570 which is perfect for that kind of stuff. Ibanezes are worth a look.
****, get a big muff and also some other EHX pedals. Maybe even a POG or HOG. =/ or a better guitar...
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
If I had money and no acoustic guitar I'd get an acoustic. There's some acoustic metal songs and it sometimes sounds better than electric. Or if you're a hardcore electric fan get a Schecter
Well i think my guitar is pretty good, it's got 81/85 EMGs in it so it sounds pretty damn decent. I could look into some guitars tho as it pisses me off changing between tunings :P And it'd be nice having a whammy as my guitars are fixed bridge.
Dean ML 79F?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Dunlop Cry Baby... sweet...
KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?
invest the money in the stockmarket. even though the credit crunch is still present the market is currently undervalued
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
That doesn't sound like new gear to me, stop trying to be a funny bugger and give me some proper ideas you ****!
My nest investments are a whammy pedal and a metronome. I'm sick of playing scales to a clock.
well since u posted this in the pit, and not in the gear forums, then im assuming u want a pit-answer, so here is wat u should get: SUPER MEGA LOLZ PRONZ!!!
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hmmm... what amp do you have? Thing is, a great guitar will sound sh*t through a sh*t amp. A not as good guitar can get great tone through a good amp.

Did you even read the first post?
Take a trip somewhere.

Like to fuunkeeehtown!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Take a trip somewhere.

Like to fuunkeeehtown!

I live in Fuunkeeehtown so i'm looking for some new gear...
Quote by Big_Rat
I live in Fuunkeeehtown so i'm looking for some new gear...

I love that place, you are so lucky to live there.

But as for gear I would reccomend another guitar? If no try out some pedals. I'm not too big on my pedals so I really can't reccomend much, but good luck on your search.
As I always say: "Rawr"
not sure if anyones mentioned it but a wah pedal is always fun, or a whammy if that kind of thing floats your boat.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Invest It All!
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Come to America and get 800$
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
Come to America and get 800$

But he'd have to spend most of the money going to America so he'd get there and then have only $8 :P:
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
keep saving an get a really awesome guitar
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Ichimaru
But he'd have to spend most of the money going to America so he'd get there and then have only $8 :P:

Plus he'll probably get stabbed once he sets foot in america
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Plus he'll probably get stabbed once he sets foot in america

Nah, he'll land straight in the airport and will be slap bang in the middle of an airport shoot up.

But seriously, save up a little more and buy an ibanez RG1570, or a good amp like a Marshall DSL401.
I say get a huge supply of condoms... its what I would do.
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!