I just started my new job (Shed Erecting) & have just realised I am rapidly running out of time for my first love (guitar) just wondering how many people are in the same possition, oh my jobs 6& a half days a week 7-5
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
yeah man i know just how it feels, been working full time as a graphic designer for about 6 months now, and between work and my girlfriend its hard finding the time, especially since in the evenings i cant turn it up loud cause people moan
Quote by simking
yeah man i know just how it feels, been working full time as a graphic designer for about 6 months now, and between work and my girlfriend its hard finding the time, especially since in the evenings i cant turn it up loud cause people moan

Tell me bout it! I worked 11hours today, came home tried to play but kept screwing up cause i was so tired!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Not me, I work in the middle of the night a lot, so I bring my guitar with me for when I'm finished with my work.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not me, I work in the middle of the night a lot, so I bring my guitar with me for when I'm finished with my work.

some people have all the luck!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I haven't started work yet (fresh out of school).
Going to TAFE which is what, college for Americans?
So I need to juggle TAFE and work this year. I teach guitar but that's un reliable, alright money for the hours, but unreliable.

I also need to juggle the girlfriend and friends..

I guess it's okay atm, I have TAFE Monday-Thursday, with monday early finish. And thursday night I go to the pub with mates. Saturday is tutoring and family afternoon. Sunday is wife day and friday arvo is wife day and friday night.
And saturday night is going out night if i want to, this week is Iron Maiden on saturday!

But this years gonan be stressful on me with timing issues, i'm so shatty at that.

Guitar I can fit in though easily, I do that when I'm not doing anything, and I take out my frustrations by improvising, so this year might make me a beter player haha

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
yeah I find it hard sometimes finding some time to play, most of the time I have to set aside some time at the weekends for just playing guitar nothing else. Get home from work everynight and just don't want to do anything, just too tired. I'd like to get into working with guitars, so am starting to build them and fix them and maybe get a new job working in a music shop or something. Never been overly worried about being rich, just want more time to do the things i like
At least now you can say you're a professional Shred guy.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.