Well, I've got a new band started and going strong. We had an amazing gig last night at a sort of rock band festival. But we need some new songs to play. We are going to write some origionals soon but until we get more acustomed to playing with eachother, we need to play covers. So far we have played Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Guns N' Roses version, Love is for Suckers by Twisted Sister, and Slither by Velvet Revolver. We need clean lyriced songs that have a sort of '80's sounding singer. I sing and play lead guitar. People say i have that perfect '80's metal voice. I've sung metallica and def leppard before and they went very well. But i'm running out of good songs to have us play. any ideas?
The Doors, roadhouse blues
Iron Maiden, The Trooper
Black Sabbath, Paranoid
Deep Purple, Highway Star
Foo Fighters, All My Life
Jimi Hendriz, Purple Haze

hope you like it!
that stuff sounds pretty good. but i forgot to mention that there are two guitars and i don't like to write a second guitar part to most songs.
Metallica - One
Poison - Fire and Ice
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (just let the rhythm guitarist play the chords while you solo)
Neil Young - Keep on Rocking in the Free World
Black Sabbath - War Pigs (for something epic haha)
Quote by Zeppelin08
I busted a nut because my g-string was too tight.

Quote by rexreeper99
Hendrix. he played jazz right? lol. im real bad with names.

i guess jazz could work

add me up http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cactus/
Just have the second guitar play the chords while the other solos, then switch off.
Quote by Sonic Blast
that stuff sounds pretty good. but i forgot to mention that there are two guitars and i don't like to write a second guitar part to most songs.

If the song doesn't need two guitars, just sing, and let the other guitarist take care of it.
Quote by Aramis
If the song doesn't need two guitars, just sing, and let the other guitarist take care of it.

exactly a singer that moves around is much more interesting than one that stands and plays...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)