http://search.ebay.ca/left-handed-bass_Musical-Instruments_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQsacatZ619

Im finding most of these basses here (the LH 5 and 6 strings about 1/4 way down the page) are extremely cheap to what I'm use to. I don't recognize the brands but otherwise presume they are low quality and crap sound. Could I get an experts advice??
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
I would say to only buy a bass off of ebay if it from an ebay store (sells many guitars and basses) or there is evidence that is a name brand
~Insert Signature Here~
First of all, if you see starter packs for $150, that should set off alarms.

The other basses are all Rondobass.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I would feel comfortable buying equipment like amps/cabs/pedals/cables from Ebay or online in general if they're from reputable people with no bad reports (or stores advertising on ebay). Hell I love my Avatar cab that I didnt get to try before I got it.

Basses on the other hand, I would seriously recommend against. Feel is the most important thing for me and it would be tragic to blow 200+ bucks thinking you're getting a great deal on a bass, only to find out you cant stand the thing, even if it is a respectable brand.
Nothing wrong with the SX basses. Love mine, and any others I've played.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert