Page 1 of 2
ok dudes, im definitely sacrificing manliness but a friend of mine wants me to teach him how to sing/play"hey there delilah" for his girlfriend for her birthday or something. he has no experience... any ideas of the easiest way to teach him? ( I know there are gonna be some funny comments so im laughing already )
btw... to somewhat make up for the loss of manliness...im going to the van halen show in tampa the 18th WOOT!
or you could just admit its you who really wants to learn it
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
dude
i went to Van Halen in Des Moines last night
you are SO in for a treat
they can still rock it like none other.

and as for the teaching thing,
show him the chord shape(s?), and then tell him the strumming pattern, and let him practice
ive never actualy heard that song, so im not sure what the part is like
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
We're not telling you anything until you admit that it's you who wants to learn it.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

what the hell! i dont listen to that fag emo crap! I like Van Halen, Children of Bodom, Metallica..METAL..not whinage

btw is it true eddie's pick attack was really annoying sounding and his picking overall kinda bad compared to before? And since when did he use a wah? (releasing his own EVH wah)
Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
what the hell! i dont listen to that fag emo crap! I like Van Halen, Children of Bodom, Metallica..METAL..not whinage

yeah you just listen to ****ty metal..
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Quote by ryknow157
yeah you just listen to ****ty metal..

says the same guy who talks about flying whales and having sex with his sister
Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
what the hell! i dont listen to that fag emo crap!

haha, you make me laugh, seriously .
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
i listen to more than that...it would take forever if i listed them all so grow up..anyone want to call slayer or pantera or megadeth sh1tty?
Quote by RockFreak000
i second that

I have come out of the depths of winter to also say...I third that motion...
I also aggree with this fantastic revelation, fourthed infact.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

*giggles*
Look at him get all riled up.
Quote by chillininfl
Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
ok so what do you guys listen to? if ur gonna call it sh1ty ..say what you like..

Not calling it crap...we just are more open minded and not close minded towards one genre like you...

I'm not here to argue but why don't you go back to wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, long hair...and complain about how much everyone hates your music...

hmm sounds sorta emo to me using your definition
Get the tab book, beat the hell out of him with it, and then teach him how to be less of a woman.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
it doesnt bother me...seriously what do u guys like..im guessing since u called that sh1tty then ur into crazy metal like immortal and stuff ..there pretty awesome
dude ken, just stop trying. Its now the "cool thing" to hate on good bands like metallica, megadeth, and slayer.
Quote by davebooska
dude ken, just stop trying. Its now the "cool thing" to hate on good bands like metallica, megadeth, and slayer.

I'm really not hating on them...I'm wearing a Megadeth shirt right now...He initiated it with the hating of a genre
After he does it, tell him to give her candy and roses, and then he can be one big walking cliche with no originality!

Teach him a better song. More romantic. Get him to sing uhh.. Time Has Told Me by Nick Drake.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

dude im not closed minded..i just personally think that song sucks...i listen to a lot of stuff, metal, older rock (chuck berry, zztop, nugent, hendrix, .....a lot of stuff
ok so just because he doesnt like emo music, you call the music that he AND you like ****ty?

idontgetit?

just answer his question and stop calling good metal bands crappy.

P.S. TS- don't help your friend. that song is overrated. tell him to play a good song like raining blood for his GF
Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
ok so what do you guys listen to? if ur gonna call it sh1ty ..say what you like..

Welcome to the Pit, we are assholes.
Quote by davebooska

or it could be that metallica sucks, megadeth sucks and slayer sucks..
MY OPINION.. but for him to call a genre gay i can equally say metal is gay.. why?

emos have tight pants
metal has leather
emos have big stupid hair.
OMG metal had big stupid hair
emos have rediculous cult followings who hate other genres for no reason
metal has huge cult followings who hate other genres for no reason

personally i love metal music.. its just ignorant jack asses like him who make me mad by calling another genre gay or stupid..
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Quote by 666_Pounder
Welcome to the Pit, we are assholes.

It's allright man, Im on here all the time bc this stuff is funny...thats y i went ahead and aknowledged that there were gonna be some comments

( I know there are gonna be some funny comments so im laughing already )
You know what genre is hellaz gay? Queercore.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
ok i apologize for "hating another genre" geez can we move on!

we're not moving on until you admit now that you wouldnt mind having some guy balls deep in you
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Quote by ryknow157
we're not moving on until you admit now that you wouldnt mind having some guy balls deep in you

grow up
Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
queercore? lol wat the crap

It's a style of punk rock.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KeNnYVaNhAlEn89
grow up

eat a dick
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Quote by davebooska
i know what you are saying. not all emo music is bad.... i guess.....

but comon guys. on a guitar playing level, you have to admit that metal bands such as metallica and slayer show better guitar skills then 95% of all emo music.

its just easier to answer his question and GTFO to another thread then start a huge genre war and make fun of him for listening to amazing metal bands just to prove a point. I don't care what anyone says, metallica, megadeth, and slayer are all amazing bands.

Not as amazing as The Used.
Quote by vintage x metal

dude ts has a problem wityh gays? frieddie was gay do you have a problem with freiddie merquery too?
"Freddie was more of a man than you'll ever be and more of a woman than youll ever get"-unkown
now GTFO this forum TS.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
All elitist bullsh*t aside... I'll play ANY song if it will get me p*ssy, so I dunno what all you little sisters are whining about...
Page 1 of 2