Hey guys, I have been working on Anesethia (sp?) Pulling Teeth. Now I have a zoom b1x effects pedal. I have been trying to program it so I can capture the same tone and sound that Cliff Burton used but it just doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have any suggestions on settings for this pedal or maybe suggestions on something different to try? I have this solo down about half way but I'm just not happy with the sounds I'm getting so I'm putting this project on hold until I can figure something out so please help!
He used a Russian Big Muff made by Electro Harmonix, and an old Morley Power Wah on that recording.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by sammcl-15
He used a Russian Big Muff made by Electro Harmonix, and an old Morley Power Wah on that recording.

Thanks man I greatly appreciate it!
if im not mistaken cliff used a tube bass amp. but to match the sound he got on pulling teeth, youre gonna have to hook up some pretty vintage gear. new bass wahs and distortions dont compare to the old gear