I think its amazing!!!
of couse c4c!!!
Attachments:
TDOTW.zip
War Is Over
(If You Want It)

SorryForMyEnglish=)))

Accordion Muse S 384-K
dude that was amazing, i loved it the whole way through.
awsome stuff dude
Gosh that string part is gorgeousssssssssss. Love the awkward time signature. Made it way more original that it would've been otherwise. The pizzicato string thing was great too. Quite orginal and it really stood out and blended it at the same time against the sounds of the other instruments.

I really like this.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
...Bravo.

I read the title, and because of what you'd usually find on here (let's not kid ourselves, some of the people here need some help...), but, this is of course one of the bad ass songs that keeps me checking the Tabs and Chords forums....

although... in 005... The acoustic chords sound a little loud, make them single note or a little quieter...
also, In my opinion you should though a bass guitar in there for a little more substance and depth... It would help the mood out...
That was ****!

lol, nah, just kiding, it was nice, very nice.
And yeah, very original couse of the timesig, a little wierd to me, but pretty cool.
One thing i did not like at all was the ending, ugh, that was, not pleasent. To happy for my taste.
One thing that can be added to this is dynamics. Very hard to duplicate in GP so thats not something most people do. But In real life when you get the dynamics in, the song gets even sweeter.